I'm not the Type of Guy who does this

It was another snowy day and Philza had just said goodbye to techno since he was alone now he had nothing better to do than mine a bit.

He put on his coat and opened the door, it was freezing and anyone who wasn't properly dressed would likely freeze to death.

So he took his Pickaxe and just ran in the direction of the mountains.
Some time passed, and he was already in a good place and had already mined a few ores.

Maybe it was just him, but sometimes he heard a quiet crying which annoyed him, an hour passed, and it was enough for him.

'OK, I'm just going to have a look now, but only because it's annoying and if it's someone from L'manberg then I'm not helping them.'

The snowstorm that had built up was a problem because it was difficult to see something, but techno came closer to the crying sound.

His eyes widen when he saw the crying thing it was a human-like Tommy and Tubbo but at the same time, a sheep-like creature like Puffy.

A coat that was not very long covered her body, and she also didn't seem to be that big, like 5 feet 9 inches or so she was freezing from what you could tell, her tears were almost about to freeze, and a frozen layer was on her hands.

She would probably lose her life force if she did not see techno standing in front of her.

Techno-„are you an orphan? "

She shook her head slowly and formed new tears until a coat came around her and Techno knelt in front of her.
She looked at him only to see techno with an embarrassed expression on his face, He stood up and reached out his hand.

With a freezing hand, she reached for Techno's and had to be supported by Techno to get up, he took his things again and set off with the woman.

The way was slow and arduous, the worst part was that the young woman passed out along the way and fell over.

When they finally got to Techno's house, it happened .....