I-I...

Techno was just standing next to the teen who was as confused as Techno.

I got uncomfortable and a little tear formed in my eye but still wasnt aboit to drop.

???-,, Omg...Techno you need to tell me something after this!"

Y/N-,, Who even are you?"

With these words I looked at the blonde guy, I noticed that he had several scars on his face what made me a little worried then a kid or teen should not have these deep wounds, well I have seen some scars on Techno's face too but he kinda looks like this guy's who fight with others and get those and stuff.

Tommy-,, I'm Tommy! and I let Techno live here with me."

As he said that Techno snapped out of his trance and started yelling annoyed at Tommy, I just watched them and it was like they knew each other for a long time.

Techno-,, Yeah just go in your "room" under MY house."

Tommy was pissed and went to the ladder and went down into it so now I was alone with techno.

Techno-,, okay....so you escaped Dream I guess ?"

Y/N-,, what would you do if you haven't eaten or got out for weeks."

Techno-,, Well I already have to care for Tommy but I guess you can stay too, I mean you did nothing wrong."

Y/N-,, Oh my what did he do?"

Techno-,, No need to worry he was exiled because he burned a house from a friend down."

Techno just laughed about it but for me, it was more serious that a teen got exiled. After a while with just starring at each other, Techno put the cape that I was holding on the side and faced me again.

Techno-,, I will make you a bed just stay here and put something else on."

With these words, he went to the attic where I will probably sleep but, of course, I got bored of just standing around and I couldn't do anything about it so I just had to stay there. Sometimes Tommy would come upstairs and look into the chests that were stacked on top of each other while talking to me and he even told me that I could wear clothes from techno and that the clothes were in one of the barrels.

I waited till he was gone to change my clothes and as I was just about to put a shirt on Techno came downstairs to see me standing there with no shirt on.

Techno-,, I-I...."

Y/N-,,WAH!! P-Please turn away."

He turned around and I could see his red face, my face was probably red too but I didn't care. When I was done, Techno showed me where I was sleeping, but there was always an embarrassing silence between us until he took the first step. He grabbed me by my waist, pinned me against the wall, and whispered something with his raspy voice in my ear.

Techno-,, You look cute in my clothes...."

'Shit my face is red as hell oh god and what does he mean by that!?'

Y/N-,, I-i-"

Tommy-,, UGH!!!"

Tommy's head peeked through the entrance to the attic and he was visibly disgusted.

Techno-,, OMG TOMMY!!"

I saw how Techno backed off and chased after Tommy, they really were like brothers I wonder if they are?

........