The incredible dance

The night was cold and uncomfortable, which Y/N also felt as she desperately tried to fall asleep, but the cold weather did not let her but the trying was worth it after several hours she fell asleep, still shivering and cold. Y/N then woke up very early after and the only thing that had changed outside was that the sky had taken on a dark blue tone, which meant that it would become morning soon.

Y/N's POV-

'Well, I probably won't fall asleep again'

I slowly crept out of my bed and down the still cold and slippery ladder where I stared into the darkroom listening to the soothing silence and the wind blowing stormily outside, I just stared into the darkness not able to move...it was kinda scary. The only thing that was being heard was my footsteps as I rummaged quietly through a box searching for a torch that I could light.

'Where is it?....huh!'

As I pushed a few things aside I saw a beautiful ornate scroll it was tied with a gold decorated string and looked unopened. I put the scroll aside and continued to look for a torch, which I found, then stood up with it and lit it, With the torch in my hand and the scroll in my mouth I climbed back up the ladder shakily, trying not to fall.

Y/N-,, So....what do we have here?"

I put the torch in a holder and turned my attention back to the scroll, slowly feathering the golden string from the paper, which quickly popped open. The paper was written in beautiful handwriting and decorated with flowers on the edge and it was written exactly to Technoblade as it was apparently an invitation.

''Dear Technoblade''

The current president of L'manberg invites you to a dance ball in the church of the former wedding of Dream and Fundy to celebrate the successful restoration of  L'manberg and the government. We know you are not a big fan of the government but we would have to ask you if you would be interested since you still have a family member living there and they are a big thing for the city, so if you are interested please come to the party island on the     --------- where we lead you and the other guests to the party.  If you are not interested then please hold you out of that event. (Any interruption, with or without weapons, will have consequences.)

''Greetings from the event team''

'That must be an honor for him to be invited to something like this, but kinda sus that they but that warning there.'

When I looked at the letter again, I remembered that it hadn't been opened when I found it, so Techno must have just ignored it, 

'But why would he refuse an invitation to such a beautiful thing?' that's really sus 

'I should ask him as soon as he gets up and I might want to come with him more or less.'

....Timepass to the morning...

Tommy-,, Y/N!!"

I woke up by Tommy calling my name.

'Did I fall asleep?'

Tommy-,, hehe you are in trouble."

With a groan, I straightened up and saw that the letter I had been reading was gone!

'Shit where is it!?'

I quickly ran to the ladder and had to be careful not to fall off when I went down it. But when I arrived downstairs, Techno was standing in front of me with the letter in his hand and he looked rather unhappy.