Fame Without Shame - Makoto Teruhashi x Actress! Reader

This was requested by Ubah42. Enjoy!

-SS

     "Y/n? Y/n! Where are you? The scene is ready and we're waiting for y... Oh! There you are." The director of the movie stopped in her tracks as she stared at Y/n L/n.

     She wore a short dress made up of flowers, moss, and other forest items with her hair in a messy bun. Her fake elf ears were already attached to her ears. Her makeup, which consisted of lipstick, eyeliner, mascara, blush, and a little bit of concealer, was perfectly balanced as she stared at her director.

     "I'm sorry, Kim, but I can't find my bobby pins." Her angelic voice filled the director's heart.

     "Where did you leave them last? They couldn't have gotten far."

     "My friend in the makeup crew told me she left them on my nightstand, but when I looked, they weren't there."

     "Your friend? Alright, let me see. Night-stand..."  The director focused on the words until she looked at Y/n's poster that was gifted to her by the studio. The poster was the movie Y/n starred in.

     It was called, "The Fairy's Love" and a lake with the moon's reflection was shining onto it. In front of the moon touching the lake, a couple stood on the pier, holding each other. They were dimly lit and it showed Y/n and Hisea as the Fairy Queen and the pageboy.

     Kim took out the bottom tacks and lifted the poster to find a hole in Y/n's wall. She reached her hand in and pulled out a small chest that fit into her palm.

     "My bobby pins! Thank you, Kim!" Y/n exclaimed as Kim handed the chest to Y/n.

     "You're welcome. Now put them on and meet Hisea on set! You have two minutes."

     Y/n nodded as she started to stick the bobby pins in her hair.

A Few Hours Later...

     "A photoshoot? With who?" Y/n questioned Kim as they exited Y/n's dressing room.

     The movie, "The Fairy's Love", was nearly finished, and Kim thought it best that she could have Y/n do a photoshoot before the movie was sold out. This was so that when the movie came out and everyone saw how dazzling Y/n appeared, everyone would want a picture of her. Either a poster, a wallpaper, or even a calendar!

     "Well, you were going to do a photoshoot with Hisea... but it seems that people don't like how Hisea appears next to you. They say he looks a little bit... worn-out compared to you..."

     "What?! But Hisea doesn't even look a day over twenty! He's good-looking, charming, and-"

     "But people think that you should be paired next to someone more... more... you know..."

     Y/n sighed. "If it's what the people want, but what if we did separate photoshoots? One with Hisea and one without?"

     Kim hummed. "Alright. I'll call him and ask him to meet us at Alex's place. Oh, by the way, the guy you're photo shooting with is Makoto Teruhashi."

     "Makoto Teruhashi? You mean the famous guy who every girl swoons over?" Y/n smiled as she clasped her hands together and did a swirl.

     Kim chuckled. "Yep."

At Alex's Shop...

     "Okay, now, give me a pose that shows off your confident side, Y/n! Make the audience fall for you as you glare into their hearts!"

     Y/n laughed at Alex's comment. She shifted her feet and lifted her sword towards the camera. She placed a hand on her hip, frowned, and furrowed her eyebrows. She sent the hardest glare she could and...