Easter Special - Aren Kuboyasu

First off, yes, I know I'm late, but I've been trying to get free time off and today was the day I did just that. You're welcome!

Aren's POV:

I made my way into Y/N's house and called out her name. No answer. That's weird. She usually calls back or something. I ran upstairs and back downstairs; frantically searching for Y/N. "Y/N!!" I yelled out and heard no response. Wait- what's that? I thought; looking around and noticing a piece of paper on the kitchen counter.

I picked it up and silently read it.

Aren,

I know you're probably freaking out right now, but it's okay, I've gone out to meet an old friend of mine. When I mentioned you in text, my friend responded with many questions and I provided some answers. He says that he knows who you are and would like to see his 'old buddy' again. So, if you could kindly come over at (random address), we would both be grateful. Plus, I heard that he's making chocolate bunnies!

With Love,

Y/N

An 'old buddy'? I don't remember- My mind went back to when I was a delinquent.

If words are underlined that means that he thinks them.

I was on the sidewalk; holding my motorcycle steady until a man came up and hit me hard against my cheek. I fell to the ground with my motorcycle and looked up at my striker. "Hello, there little guy. ~ I would love it if you could just hand over the bike and let me go on my way. ~" "Hell no! This is my bike! I stole it so it's mine!" "Ohhhh. ~ A delinquent now hmm? ~ This just makes my job more fun. ~" I growled loudly and stood up, only for him to try and strike me again. I dodged the punch and landed a heavy punch on his nose. He staggered before he fell on his back and started coughing heavily. "Go and get your own bike," I stated before beating his legs and arms up with a bat I acquired from another gang leader.

"Please! Stop!" I stopped just for a second before he raised a hand and tried to pull away the bat from my hands. I pulled back and the man fell back down again. "You really think you can just do this?! My name is Hiroshi Hitoshi! I'm the leader of-" "I don't care! You tried to steal my bike and you hit me! Plus, I really don't care about what gang you're in. I can just beat them up...one...by....one." I said and smirked my signature crazy smirk.

I finally stopped beating the guy up when I heard the police sirens coming. Shit. I cursed in my mind and drove away on my bike. Smirking and laughing my head off all the way back to the motel.

I started to freak out. Hiroshi Hitoshi! Shit! He's going to- Wait- Y/N put the- I looked at the time she put down. 12:05?! It's 1:19! Fuck! I raced out the door and headed towards (random address).

Time skip brought to you by Peanut Butter! The one delicious butter that's brown!

I heaved and puffed out heavy breaths as I stood, slightly bent over, next to the abandoned hotel. "Y-Y-Y/N. I'm-I'm coming." I walked in through the doors and studied my environment. I saw toppled chairs, tables, and broken lights flickering here and there. I made my way deeper inside the building until I heard something that sounded like screaming. "Y/N!!!!" I screamed and ran down the hall; searching for my one best friend.

I slammed down doors and grunted as I saw nothing in most. Nothing! I screamed in my head as I continued to bust down doors.

That was until I found the room I heard Y/N screaming in. I kicked the door down and saw my old nemesis, Hiroshi Hitoshi, tickling my best friend, Y/N L/N. "Y/N!!" Y/N looked up and smiled. "You came!" "Of course I came, and that's my enemy tickling you!" Y/N had her confused face on and said, "What do you mean? Hiroshi, here, said that you helped him with a part of his movie when you were a delinquent. You know the movie '(random movie)', he's in that movie and you helped him by putting him in a wheelchair so that he could get that part!" I shook my head in disbelief. "He needed to be put into a wheelchair to get a part? Why not buy one?" Hiroshi stood up and I quickly pulled Y/N into my arms; protecting her from Hiroshi. "Well, by the looks of my place you can pretty much guess I wasn't getting paid anything and I really needed that job. So, when I arrived at the hospital; broken and moneyless, the doctors gave me a prescription and I went on to become a movie actor." I looked around at his place. "Then what happened?" "I got fired because they said I smelled too bad and I kept trying to change the lines on my script." "Oh. Well, I'm sorry." "Don't be. It's my fault for messing with a bright kid like yourself." "You think I'm bright?" "Well of course! After all, you have my good friend Y/N, here, as your girlfriend! So you must be pretty smart to have picked here!" I blushed a bright tint of pink. "W-W-We're n-n-not d-dating!" "Really? Well, maybe you should confess to Y/N and make her yours. You have had a crush on her for a while." "How do y-you-" "I'm wise too you know." I gulped and Y/N turned around. "Y-Y-You ha-have a-a cr-crush on m-me?" I nodded my head abruptly and closed my eyes. I was awaiting a painful slap against my face, but instead, I got something soft. I opened my eyes to see Y/N kissing my cheek. I blushed and felt my heart flutter. I hugged her close and felt her lips leave my cheek. I smiled, turned to her, and kissed her. She kissed back and rubbed my back in the process.

Once separated, I chuckled and we both left to go home. I decided to walk her home and walked her all the way up to her front door before kissing her cheek goodnight and leaving her.

I think I'll start liking Easter a bit more. I thought; making my way home while happily smirking to myself.