Favors - Aiura Mikoto

In the flashback, the text like this is said in a persons mind.

I was minding my business when, in the distance, I heard a girl yelling. Y/N!! Where do you think youre going?? I froze and turned towards the voice. Who I saw made my breath hitch.

Aiura Mikoto; one of the hottest girls in the school, was running at me! I didnt shift from my spot and waited for her to come to me.

When she finally did, she said, Hello again, Y/n! How long has it been since we last talked? I felt blush creep onto my cheek, and I did my best to conceal it. U-Umm. a week? Maybe, 2. Aiura nodded and rested her hand onto her chin. She looked out the window and said, It has been a long time, but Im here now and I need to take a break from reading everyone. She put her hand back down to her side and looked at me expectantly.

I raised an eyebrow. And you came to me? Why? Aiura frowned. You dont remember when I did you a favor? My eyes widened and a memory set off in my brain.

Flashback

My breath hitched as C/n (Crushs name) shouted at me. Thats what I need, Y/n! Okay?! So, can you stop pestering me about it, or do you want to question me more?! I stared at C/ns form and stood in place as they ran into the bathroom.

I huffed and walked away from the scene. I/n (Item name)? Why didnt C/n say so in the first place? Wait I stopped and looked down at my feet. How am I going to get them without being embarrassed?

Hey, Y/n! Someone behind me shouted into my ear. I jumped 2 feet into the air and swiveled around. Scaredy-cat much, Y/n? Oh, hi to you too, Aiura, I said facing her. Aiura looked behind her and said, I saw you and C/n fighting. What happened? I sighed. C/n was acting weird today and I decided to ask them about it. When I pushed them into answering what they needed for their situation, they started yelling about not being quiet. They also yelled what they needed. Really? Whats that? I/n. I whispered and Aiura let out an oh.

We stopped talking for a moment until she spoke up. But, if youre going to go get them, the nearest store is S/n (Store name). I know the workers there and theyre judgy on what you get. I exhaled heavily. Exactly. Aiura thought for a moment and then her eyes widened. How about I go get them? The workers there respect me! So, they wont dare judge! I smiled kindly and bowed to her. That would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Aiura! I hugged her and ran over to the bathroom doors so abruptly, that I didnt get the chance to see a bright red blush appear on her face.

Once Aiura was back, I went over to the bathroom doors and knocked again. C/n? We got it. C/ns voice sounded through the bathroom. We? Oh, Aiura was kind and fetched the item for us. C/ns hand came out from within the bathroom and said, Thank you both. I placed the item in their hand and said, Youre welcome.

I stepped back from the doors. You owe me a favor now, Y/n. I turned to look at the tanned hottie. What? For making me walk a mile in the blistering heat, you owe me. I huffed. Okay then. What do you- She shushed me and said, Not right now. For later. I nodded and C/n exited the bathroom.

End of Flashback

Oh, okay. What do you want? Aiura looked at the ground and clasped her hands together. I was wondering if you maybe were available for a date? My eyes grew wide. Sure, my crush on C/n went out like a light ever since they moved to America, but for Aiura, my crush on her grew stronger each passing day. Plus, this was unlikely of her to ask someone out. Boys are usually the ones that try and ask her out, not her asking boys out. So, I guess this is my one-time opportunity. I smiled and nodded. Of course, Aiura! What time and place do you want to meet? Aiura blushed and smiled. 12:23 at R/n (Restaurant name). Hope to see you there, Y/n! ~ You too, Aiura! We said our goodbyes and headed to our respected classrooms.