Genius Love - Kusuke Saiki

Something to remember:

You and Kusuke are married.

"You in here, Kusuke?" I asked looking into the lab. "Over here, Y/n." I heard a male voice respond.

After some searching in the dark, I finally found Kusuke hunched over a desk. "Kusuke? What are you doing?" "Working on my telepath canceller. It's been acting oddly today and I want to see why." I looked down at the plate in my hands. "I made you dinner. Here." I placed the plate by him and pulled a chair alongside him.

After a few minutes, Kusuke grunted and placed it down. He sighed and pulled the plate towards him. "Inventions..." I glanced at the telepath canceller and picked it up.

I started to examine it and then noticed something. "It's no use, Y/n. The telepath canceller is one of the various intelligent inventions that I made, and if I can't figure out what's wrong with it, then no one ca-"

The telepath canceller made a beeping noise. Kusuke peered at the telepath canceller and asked, "How did you-?" I pointed at the switch that turned it on/off. "You had it switched off." Kusuke blushed and looked away. I chuckled and kissed his cheek. "Even the most knowledgeable person can overlook the little things." Kusuke smiled and took his telepath canceller.

He placed it onto his head and kissed my nose. "You are something else." I smiled and picked up his finished plate.

As I was walking out of the lab, Kusuke came up behind me and said, "I'll wash the dishes for tonight. You go get some rest." "Thanks, Kusuke."