Intro

Hello, I'm Catherine Irene Brandon, but I go by Cat. I'm 109 years old, I think the only person I miss from my human life is my sister Mary. Of course she went by Alice, because she despised the name Mary. Alice went away to a hospital, when I was little. My parents told me that she was sick, but I learned that was a lie. My parents abused me, and told that I was going to end up as crazy as my sister. I wasn't stupid, I realized they sent Alice to a institution. One night my father came home drunk, and sadly he was a angry drunk. He beat me tillI was on the edge, between life and death. I passed out from loss of blood, and he thought I was dead. So he dumped my body. Garret found me, and he felt bad for me. He changed me. I was forever stuck at 16. I woke up in a abandoned cabin in the woods. Garret explained everything to me. I learned that I have a gift, when I want to I can cause pain to anyone who touches me. It took a long time to control, I used to cause pain to everyone, even when I didn't want to. I still don't have full control, sometime when I get really mad, it just happens. I have been traveling, with Garret for 93 years. He has told me that I'm like a daughter to him. We hunt humans, so we are always on the move. So I don't have any other friends, but thats ok Garret is my best friend. Currently we are hunting in a rainy city.