Chapter 6

Alice proved that Renessmee could live, and not disturb our way of life. They finally left, and now we were in the Cullen's back yard. "Hi, you must our new family member! I'm Alice." If only she knew who I was. "Actually I already know you. I'm you sister Catherine, but I go by Cat." I said. She looked confused, then excited. "Are you really? We need to have some sisterly bonding time. I love shopping! Do you love shopping?" I nodded. "We should go shopping! We should invite Bella and Rosalie too. This is going to be so much fun! Have you been introduced to everyone yet?" she asked. The rest of the family were not kidding, when they said she was talkative. "No, not everyone. I have met everyone in our coven, except for Jasper. And I have met all of the Denali's. Oh and Jacob." I said. She smiled then I'll have to introduce you to everyone. I will introduce you to the pack last, they are phasing back and getting fresh clothes. They will be back in half an hour. We walked up to Jasper. "Jasper, this is my little sister Cat. Cat, this is my mate Jasper," she said. He nodded in my direction. "Nice to meet you ma'am," he held out his hand, and I shook his hand. We then go up to the wolfs. "Cat, this is Seth, Embry, Quill, and you already know Jacob. Guys this is my sister Cat." Seth was staring at me, and by his scent I could tell that he was the wolf that is my mate. I had to admit he was hot. Alice then dragged me off to go see if the girls wanted to go shopping.