Chapter 11

Today was my first day of school, and I was nervous. I don't get to go to school with any of my siblings, because they already graduated and Renessme looked to young. I was head out the door to Alice's yellow Porsche, she said I could have it because she got a newer model. I got in, and almost screamed. Seth was sitting in the passenger seat, and Jake was in the back seat."You guys are lucky I'm already dead, or you would have given me a heart attack. What are you guys doing in my car?" I asked. "Sorry for scaring you," said Seth, as he gave me a kiss on the cheek. "We transferred to Forks high school," added Jake. "Thats great I thought that I would be all by myself," I said relieved. I then started the car, and drove to school. When we got out everyone was starring at us. I guess its the unnatural beauty you inherit when you become a vampire making everyone stare, and the fact my car is more expensive than all the other cars in the lot. We walked to the office to get our schedules. The lady at the desk looked up when we walked in. "Hi my names Catherine Cullen and this is Seth Clearwater and Jacob Black. We're here to get our schedules," I said. She silently nodded, and dug through a file on her desk. She handed each of us our schedules and a map. We walked out of the office, and into the hallway. "So lets see what classes we have together," I said. We looked at each others schedules. I have all my classes with Seth, I'm going to have to thank Carlisle because I feel like he arranged that. Jake has gym and wood shop with us. After we were done comparing, Jake headed off to Biology, while Seth and I headed to Geometry.