Chapter 14

Quick note, somebody in my comments said that Karl would be uncomfortable with smut that involves him since he's close to being asexual. Before I asked that, I looked up some wattpad stories, that could involve Karl, Quackity and Sapnap smuts. Which, there were a few, that's how I thought it was okay. Please inform me, so I don't make anyone uncomfortable, thank you, now enjoy. (I also knew he was confused/close about being asexual)

Tw warning: angst

Explanation

George's P.O.V

"Calm down, it'll be okay

"Calm down, it'll be okay. Everything will be okay, breathe."

No, nothing will be okay. No, no, no.

Is what I was firstly thinking when I heard someone say that towards me, who you may ask? Well, can't answer that for you unfortunately. I was too busy crying over what I've just done, what I've witnessed, just to hear "everything will be okay".

My eyes were blurry, wet tears fall down my face, I started screaming so loud. I couldn't breath.

Too much, had just happened. I started yelling Clay's name, over.. and over.. and over. But what's that gonna do? Yeah, nothing.

I just made somebody unconscious, somebody who talked to me privately to distract me, to try and beat my boyfriend. But, the thing is.. I believe him, and trust him.

You're probably screaming at me, but I do feel like that Karl guy will change him. He will accept everything, but.. What will happen when Karl founds out about what Sapnap's done to us? Will he hate him?

I couldn't stop crying, the person was hugging me tightly, I could hear sobs coming from them. Then I hear a slight voice from the figure.

"I'M SO SORRY! I'M SO SORRY GEORGE!"

What..? They're sorry..? I tried recognizing their voice, but I couldn't, Dream was on my mind.

I went blank, all I could see was white. I wasn't thinking of anything for a second, but only for a second. I suddenly stopped crying, and look up at the sky. Why was I doing this? I don't know, my body has a mind of it's own.

"G..George!"

Dream?

Flashbacks start to happen once I hear that one particular voice, I only wanted to hear that one, and that one only.

My eyes widened, as I slowly turned around, I saw Clay.. His face was horrible, it was covered in bruises, blood, scars. His hair was on his face, his mask was split in half. I don't wanna know how I look at the moment.