Chapter 4

please he looks so ADORABLEEEEo: AHEM aHeM nOt a sImP

o: AHEM aHeM nOt a sImP

UHhhh— to the story!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🤍Trouble🤍
Third person pov💓

"Skeppy! Not right nowww!" Bad says as he tries and pushes the alpha off of him

"Skeppy! Not right nowww!" Bad says as he tries and pushes the alpha off of him. "Awwhh but baby... Please" Skeppy says as he does a puppy face. "You can't do me like that! You muffin! No!"

Meanwhile..

Dream walks up to George, "Hey cutie". "Wee woo wee woo, Dream alert!" George says as he giggles, Clay following along. "You're so adorable."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dream and George are in Dream's room, 1 A.M

"Dreammmmm noooo! I don't wanna have a pillow fight with you!" George says as he laughs at Dream's bad attempts at hitting him with a pillow. "Awh come onnnn! It'll be fun!" "No!" "Please!!" "Nooooooooo Dream!"

"You're just mad I'm going to win." Dream says as he laughs. "No! You're not gonna win." "Oh really now? Try me little omega." George gasped dramatically then laughed as he ran towards Dream who was sitting on his bed, making them both fall. (George sitting on Dream's thighs and Dream is laying on his back).

"Oh it's on." Dream says as he starts hitting George with a pillow. George doing the same. This goes on for about 7 minutes, them laughing and out of breath, when...

Dream thinks of an idea, as he pushes George on the bed him on top of the other. "Ahhh~" George moans out as Dream's leg touched his dick. Dream widens his eyes and smirks.

"You liked that?" Dream continues rubbing his leg on the others dick slowly. "MmMphhh~ S-Stop... This is weird.." George's face turns red, and bites his lips, trying to stop himself from making anymore nosies. "Awh why'd you stop?" Dream goes down to the others ear and whispers, "I wanna hear your cute nosies that you make."

"N-No.. Stopppp~~" George says as he struggles to move the alpha off of him. Dream smirks and gets off of him, laughing after. "Pffft, you're such a great person to mess around with!" "You're so mean Dream, I swear." George is more embarrassed as he sits up.

"Come on, let's play something?" Clay suggests, walking over to the uno cards sitting on the table across the bed. George's eyes lit up as he then walks over to Clay and they both sit down and play.

~~~

"Yess!! You suck George! Beat that!" Clay said in excitment, he's won all 5 rounds. George pouted, "You're cheating!" The other wheezed and started laughing hard.

"One more round!!"

"You're on."

~~~~~~~~

After 2 hours of them playing a bunch of just different board games, and knowing more about one another, the two were getting tired.

"I'm tiredddd, let's sweep!" George said in a baby voice, confusing Clay. "Why does your voice sound like that?" George hugged Clay tightly, "I get swoft.. When I'm tired.." George said softly, and quiet at the same time."What was that sweetheart?" Clay says as he chuckles a bit, "CWUDDLES AND SWEEP DWREAM!"

Clay blushed, then smirked. "Alright kitten, don't get all mad at me when you wake up with my arms wrapped around you."

"Yay!!"

Clay picked up George bridal style, and walked over to the bed, softly placing the other down. Then, gets the blanket and lays down next to George and cover the two. As Clay spoons George, whispering sweet things into the others ear. "Goodnight, beautiful."

The next morning

George wakes up slowly, then feels somebody's arms wrapping around his waist. George instantly blushes, "C-Clay?" Clay smiles and scoots closer, making his dick touch George's booty. "Good morning baby"

George's face instantly turns red, "C-Clay! Don't do that!" "I haven't even done anything, but now that you say so.." Clay starts grinding on the other, making George moan instantly. "Woahhh, George, calm down." Clay laughs and stops, then turns George around to make the other face him.

George looks away, blushing. "It was fun, last night." Clay said, playing with the others hair softly. "Y-Yeah.. It was.."

For the past few months, Clay and George have been getting more and more closer. Everyone shipping them together, except Sapnap. One day they made a bet, that started everything.

...

"Why can't we share him!?" Sapnap yelled, as he growled after. "Because he's MINE, hear me? Want me to spell it out for ya? M. I. N. E." Sapnap clenched his fists, ready to fight Clay. "Let's make a deal, okay?" Clay started saying, making Sapnap cross his arms. "Okay, what." "You stop bothering me AND George, then you can actually have a real fight with me for rank 1." "When will this fight be?"

Clay thought, "a few weeks by now, let's say.. 2 weeks. 11/30." (It's actually 12/2 while I'm writing this)

"You're actually gonna fight me? You're not gonna say no?" Sapnap asked, smirking. "Yeah, I'm going to win anyways, so yeah deal?"

"Deal, let's meet here again on the 30th, don't be late, also bring Georgie here, or else deal's off."

OOoOoo juicy