❗️Chapter 7 ❗️

(❗️Smut warning❗️, btw I write long ish smut so hope you're ready! This isn't my first time, I've been doing this for 2 years, just never published my drafts)

Also um.. WOW! Over 2k reads!? Thank you all so very much!! This means so much to me, as I see so much support from you guys :) this makes me so happy. I don't wanna waste your time, enjoy reading 💕

I know I said smut would be near chap 10 but I mean come on now

🧸Marked🔒
[Third Person POV]

Clay was in shock, he tried replying to the other but, he was interrupted by lips smashing against his

The two began making out, fighting for dominance, but obviously Clay won. He explored everywhere in George's mouth, causing the shorter to moan, saliva dripping down the edge of his mouth.

"C-Clay~" George moaned out, closing his eyes.

The taller smirked, then got on top of George, kissing and licking his neck.

George softly moans, "Clay.. M-Mark me.."

Clay widened his eyes, "Are you sure?" As he began to pin George's wrists above his head.

"Yes~ Please Clay, mm' heat.."

Dream bit George's neck, giving him a mark. George closes his eyes tightly to try and avoid the pain.

Clay looks at George's eyes, and sees that his pupils has a smile on it. Just like his eyes.

(I know omega verse doesn't have this as "markings" but I wanted to be a little bit different than others :) but probably somebody has done this idk it's a big world)

Clays smiles, "You're finally mine, all mine, you're so beautiful Georgie."

George blushes and looks away, "C-Clay~ U'rry.. M' needy.."

The other laughs at how the older's acting, but starts taking off George's clothes, leaving nothing behind.

Clay takes off his shirt, leaving his jeans and boxers on.

"Why don't you help me take these off, puppy?" He says as he moves so George was on him.

The older nods and starts going down, unbuckling his belt, and unzips his jeans.

George looks up, and sees Clay looking down at him, smirking.

He continues to pull off the jeans, and slowly takes off Clay's boxers. George's face hits the others huge and thick dick.

"T-That won't fit Alpha.." George says, embarrassed to be even doing this with his crush, no.. his owner.

"We'll make it fit, pup.. Now use that pretty little mouth of yours."