Chapter 19

A/N :) Thank you all so much for over 100K VIEWS! That's so insane oh my gosh... Thank you. Seriously!! ❤️

I recommend listening to songs that make you smile while reading this chapter💘

I listened to comfort crowd by conan gray on loop writing this chap.

Enjoy!

The End?
Third Person P.O.V

Dream and George started dancing, the omega in a white dress, with crystal designs around the sides of his waist, the dress wasn't long, just enough for his comfort

(Again to clarify! This isn't fully omegaverse, they have human bodies but added the ears and tail, (obviously) they do most wolf activity and human, as they are half human and half wolf. I don't wanna get attacked when I don't know half the time what's going on T^T💕)

George had a beautiful flower crown on the top of his hair, the pattern of each color was green and blue, sadly George couldn't see the true colors of them, but he wore his colorblind glasses just to enjoy this.

Fundy had actually made that crown just so George could have it for his own, he made sure everything was real, not plastic, real flowers and other crafting materials to create it.

Fundy has changed, not completely, he still gets jealous time to time. But, he and George talk every day now, getting a tad bit closer and closer.

Fundy had met somebody by the name of 5up a few months ago, the two have been to many dates already, and they already seem of some sort of interest with one another. But, Fundy told 5up to wait for him cause he wasn't quite ready yet.

Dream was wearing a light grey sweat shirt, that had dark grey stripes horizontally. He had black jeans, feeling comfortable like his partner.

Everyone was watching the two lovebirds giggle and dance. While they were sat around the living room, eating and drinking their food, music in the background playing.

Sapnap put his arm around Karl's, then another mysterious person put his arm around Karl's too.

The three all smiled and made jokes with one another.

"What do you guys wanna do after this?" Karl suggests, taking a drink of his energy drink.

"Hmm, picnic?" Sapnap says, smiling.

"Hell yeah! Let's do it and get our stomach's even more stuffed." The other person had said laughing.

That mysterious person is....? Quackity! :) But you guys knew that already LOL