Chapter 16 - Test 12 and Test 13 Part 1

"This Test will determine your team for the next Test," The Test Administrator explained. She was Ranked A, which explained her stoic expression and poise posture. "You all will be placed in a room where you will be given different scenarios written in cards and depending on your answers, you will be placed in a group that is most suitable for you. Each group will consist of six team members, and it is important to choose what you believe in and not what someone else does because you may end up somewhere you don't want to. Now, I will be calling names and place each of you in a separate room." She called ten people at a time and walked off. When all ten were placed in their room, she came back and called for another group. Airen and I were in the fifth and final group.

 We each were led into a separate room where the other four who were called in first sat at their own cubicle. I was led into the eighth room and seated at the cubicle farthest from the door. An Eye Watcher was pacing the place and handed me a device.

 A screen asking to type my name appeared. I pressed my finger on the empty bar and a keyboard showed up. 'A-m-e-l-i-a.' 'Enter.'

 Another screen popped up, revealing five scenarios.

Scenario 1: You find out you have a new neighbor moving in today and is struggling to carry all their stuff into their house. What do you do?

A. You ask them if you need help, but if they refuse, you don't help

B. Immediately help without asking

C. Help and tell your new neighbor you can do it yourself

D. Tell your neighbor that you're pretty strong and carry his/her stuff with ease

E. Do nothing at all

 It was confusing as to why they were giving us this scenario, but they must have a reason for it. They always do. I didn't have to read the scenario again or think twice on my answer and pressed answer 'B.' I scrolled down the small screen and read the next scenario.

Scenario 2: If you were left on an island with three other people, but with little resources, what would you do?

A. Let the others decide what to do

B. Instruct everyone on what to do to survive

C. Diverge from the group and work by yourself

D. Try to search for more resources yourself and return with the goods

E. Nothing unless you're instructed to do so.

 This scenario was a bit tougher since part of me would do one thing, but the other would do the other. I have lived by myself without the help of Ray, and he would be in his own world most of the time, so I guess his house could be our little island. I chose letter 'C' especially since I wanted to avoid being responsible for the others.

Scenario 3: On a battlefield, what would you rather be?

A. A soldier

B. A general

C. Tactician

D. I'm my own army

E. Nothing, unless I'm instructed to do so

 This scenario was almost immediate. I clicked on 'C' and scrolled down to the last two questions.

Scenario 4: You find a friend struggling in a one-on-one battle. What would you do?

A. It's none of my concern, but I'll help anyways