Chapter 6- Why Don't We Meet

*Now that tgtatbt has dropped what is your favorite song on the album?*

September 18

Jack's Pov

*Texting the boys*

Jack: Here's the info for the hotel and your guys plane tickets. *Tickets and hotel info*

Zach: Thanks I am packing rn anybody else?

Jonah: Thanks Jack and Zach your packing the day of your flight! Lol you should have packed yesterday.

Corbyn: I am packing my backpack, my suitcase is already packed. I just have to put a few things in then I am heading to the airport.

Daniel: I am already on my way

Jack: Am I still picking you up Zach?

Zach: My mom said you can. How long till you'll be here?

Jack: In about 15 min. But we have time so don't rush. I'll come in and help.

Zach: Ok thanks I need it lol

Jack: np

*15 min later*

*ring* I can't wait to see him. It's been awesome to hang out with him this past two months. I can't wait to meet the other boys. Zach's mom opens the door, "Oh hello Mrs. Herron. Nice to see you again."

"Jack you know you can call me Myta.  Zach's upstairs."

"I know I am just used to it. Thank you."

I head upstairs and into Zach's bedroom.

"Hey Zach, need some help?"

"Yes a lot. Can you grab that computer next to you and put it in that backpack on the bed?"

"Yea, so are you excited to see the boys?" I say grabbing the computer and stuffing it into the backpack.

"I am so excited and nervous at the same time."

"Well yea it's the first time we are meeting them. I just hope we have a good connection so we can make a band together."

"Same. Hey grab that shirt right there?"

I grab the shirt and toss it at him, "So why are you packing so late?"

"Well I got lazy and fell asleep last night. So I didn't have a chance to pack."

"Oh ok, well let's get you packed fast."

About 15 minutes later we had his suitcase packed and in the trunk of my car.

*While saying goodbye to Zach's family*

"Goodbye honey, have a good time and remember what I told you." Zach's mom said, giving him a hug.

"Thanks mom and yes don't worry." Zach said, giving his dad a hug.

"Come here Jack, give me a hug." Zach's dad said.

While hugging me Josh whispered in my ear, "You better take care of him he's only 17. You hear me?"

I shake my head yes and tell Zach we need to go.

Giving Zach's family one last hug and then we head out to the car.

"Did you download anything for the flight, it's four hours." I ask Zach.

"No cause there's going to be a tv on the flight." Zach said with a laugh.

"Well did you bring your headphones?"

"Yes I am not dumb." Zach laughed again.

About an hour later we were talking about music the whole drive to the airport.

"Hey Zach, do you want to hear the song I have been working on?"

"Sure."

I put on my new song liar. About three minutes later, "That's really good. Good job Jack."

"Thanks, I might post so when we get to Los Angeles it's up. I just don't know how people are going to react to it."

"Don't worry about them, post it."

"Ok I will, thanks again."

*After checking in and getting on the plane*

Zach's Pov

"Hey, do you want to watch a movie with me?" I ask Jack, putting my headphones in.

"Yea sure, what movie?"

"How about The Fearless Five?"

"Sure."

*after the four hour long plane ride*

"Jack! Wake up we're here." I say shaking Jack awake.

Jack, still half asleep, gets up and grabs his bag as I help him out of his seat. Finally Jack was fully awake when we were picking up our suitcases.

"So, I think Jonah and Daniel are already at the hotel and we should meet them later tonight." I say to Jack as I grab my suitcase.

"Wait isn't that Corbyn over there?" Jack says hitting me on the arm.

"Yea, I think so. Hey, Corbyn over here." I say yelling at Corbyn.

"Oh hey guys. You must be Jack and Zach." Corbyn says walking over with his suitcase.

"I am Zach and he's Jack. He's still a little tired, he fell asleep on the plane and he's still waking up."

"Zach, we should head to the car and meet up with the boys." Jack says.