Chapter 14: My boyfriend

-Jack-

Looking up I see Zach passed out almost falling off the bed. I get up and pick Zach up and move him to his bed. Pulling up the blanket I set him down on the bed and pull the blanket over the top of him. He snuggles into the blanket and gives a little smile. I couldn't help myself and kissed him. I slide my clothes on and was about to leave before I remembered to fix my hair. Luckily we have a body mirror in our room, looking in the mirror I fix my hair and go out of the room while being quiet.

"Hey, guys what are we having for dinner?" I ask entering the kitchen.

All the boys look up at me and laugh.

"What is there something on my face?" I ask whipping my face.

"Do you have something to tell us?" Corbyn asks fully knowing what.

"Yea those beds are loud," Jonah said laughing.

"No I didn't do that, get your head out of the gutter. Jeez. Zach and I were fighting." I say covering up the fact we had sex.

"Why were you guys fighting?" Daniel asks.

"Oh, we were just playing fighting," I say laughing.

"Then where is he?" Corbyn asks giving me a side-eye.

"Oh, he fell asleep," I say rubbing my neck.

Daniel gives a little laugh then runs upstairs.

"What are you doing Daniel!" I scream at Daniel as I run after him.

Daniel charges into my room and stops at the door frozen. Crap I forgot Zach's clothes. I get to the door and push Daniel away from the room. "Hey, that's an invasion of privacy!" I say moving in front of the door.

"You had sex with Zach," Daniel said looking down.

"Yes."

"But your straight, why?"

"I am not straight, I am bisexual and Zach is gay. We both love each other."

"So you guys weren't fighting?"

"No, and you can't tell the boys. He and I aren't ready to come out to you guys yet."

"Okay, but you should tell the others soon."

"We will when we are ready."

"Just try to be quieter next time," Daniel says laughing.

"So you accept us?"

"Of course I do." He brings me in for a hug.

"Dang, you guys are fast," Corbyn says at the top of the stairs.

"What happened?" Jonah says crouching over.

"I wanted to see if Zach was actually asleep," Daniel said, letting go of the hug.

"Ooo I want to see," Corbyn says heading for my room.

"I wouldn't if I were you. Their room is already a mess." Daniel said moving in front of the door.

"Oh okay, then Jack you should probably go in there and wake him up. We are going to the beach and getting dinner." Corbyn says, pulling Daniel to their room.

I go into the room as soon as Jonah passes me to get to his room. Letting out a sigh, I open the door and head to Zach's bed.

"Hey love, it's time to get up," I say, shaking him a little.

Zach lets out a small moan and rolls over, "Five more minutes."

"Okay, then you won't be able to go to your favorite restaurant then go to the beach. You won't get to see my abs." I say acting like I am walking out.

"Wait. I'll get up. You got me at food." Zach says sitting up.

"So you don't want to see my abs," I say teasing.

"Of course I do but I love food too." Zach laughs and puts his pants on.

"So Daniel knows about us."

"What?! How?" Zach says shocked.

"Well the beds are loud and he saw you naked in bed with your clothes on the ground," I say looking down.

"Is he going to tell the other?" Zach says while putting on his shirt.

"No, he's going to let us come out when we want."

"Well, that's good cause I like this," Zach says coming closer and kissing me.