Chapter 12: Do I have feelings?

*This includes scenes for 13 and older*

-Zach-

We put a loan on the house and about a month later we moved into the house. I and Jack share a room, Daniel and Corbyn share a room and of course, Jonah got his own room. I mean I am not mad that I am sharing a room with Jack. It's been kinda my dream to sleep in the same room with him longer than a night. Every time I see him I get butterflies in my stomach, I wish I could tell him I liked him but I don't think he would like me back.

We started writing some music that month. We got a chorus down and we got Atlantic record to sign us. I would say we are doing pretty well.

"Hey Zach, get ready we are all going out to celebrate," Corbyn says peeping his head in.

"Okay thanks, corbs," I yell back and get up from my bed.

I go over to the closet that Jack and I share and throw on some black pants and a black shirt. Jack passed out from unboxing his stuff so I went over and woke him up, "Jack, wake up we are going out." He lets out a little moan and then gets up, I continue to get ready.

I leave the room and head to the bathroom, Corbyn was in there fixing his hair. We all have to share two bathrooms. With my luck, I have to share mine with Jack and Corbyn, but it was fine I got to see Jack all the time and Corbyn has just become like a best friend to me. I fix my hair and grab two bracelets. Sliding them on I grab my toothbrush and slide past Corbyn to get to the sink. While I am brushing my teeth Jack walks in half asleep with black ripped jeans and a grey shirt on. Corbyn walks out while I wash off my toothbrush.

"I can't believe we already been signed," Jack says taming his curly hair.

"Yea it's crazy," I say exiting the bathroom and going into our room.

I grab my black converse from my closet and I head to my bed to roll up my pants. As I grab my shoe I look up to see Jack entering the room rubbing his face with his shirt, his abs showed just a little. I couldn't help thinking about touching those abs. Just grazing them as I throw Jack on the bed, his hands against my arms.

"ZACH!" Jack yells waking me up from my daydream. "You going to just sit there and stare at the floor or are you going to put your shoes on."

"Oh sorry I zoned out," I say flustered.

"Hurry up the boys are waiting," He says leaving the room.

I slid on my shoes and hurry downstairs. Daniel grabbed his car keys and we headed to the car. Jonah sat in the front along with Daniel. Jack sat next to the window, Corbyn sat in the middle and I sat behind Daniel. I kept thinking about Jack's abs and creating scenes in my head. Seeing his abs caused me to go crazy, I grab Jack and pull him close. Giving him a little kiss on the neck, I pick him up and lay him on the bed. Putting my hands next to his head I start kissing his neck. Jack is a little hesitant but starts to join in. I suck on his neck leaving purple marks, as I am about to go down lower Jack flips me over so he's on top.

He takes off his shirt and throws it on the ground, he then takes off my shirt and begins kissing. I move my hand down his back down to his waist, I find the button to his pants and undo it. Jack knows what I am doing and gets up and pulls his pants down. In the meantime, I pull my pants down and Jack gets back on top of me and moves me up to where the top of my head is touching the bottom of the pillows. He pulls my boxers off while moving me up further on the bed, I move my hand over his boxers and find the strap, and begin pulling them down. Jack slowly moves from my neck down to my stomach kissing me all the way down. Once his boxers are down he thrusts his dick into my crotch, I let out a moan as he goes further in. "Zach you getting out," Daniel says, holding open my door.

I shake the thought and get out of the car. We were at a steak and sushi place. We all headed inside and waited to be seated. To my luck we got a booth, I sat next to Jack and the other boys sat on the other side.

-Jack-

Zach seemed a little on edge at lunch. I mean I did accidentally show my abs to him which obviously set something off. He seemed different since then. I wonder if he likes me. No, he can't like me he's straight. I go to my closet and pick out some workout shorts. Shutting the door, I take off my pants and throw on my shorts, I also take off my shirt. On my way out I grab a hat to keep my hair out of my face and head downstairs. I walk to the kitchen and grab a pre-workout powder and put it in some water. I scream up the stairs, "Does anybody want to work out with me?" I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. It's Zach, "Yea sure I'll work out with you. Let me just go get changed and get some pre-workout."

"Okay, I'll meet you out there then," I say to him as I walk out the backdoor.