Chapter 4- Why Don't We Meet

Zach's Pov

"I am going to go study. I have a huge final tomorrow." I say to my family as I head upstairs. Sitting down, I open my phone to see a notification from Jack, "Hey dude I just found this really cool artist, I think you should check him out. I am sending the link now."

I clicked on the link to find a YouTube video titled "War Paint- Jonah Marais", a few minutes go by as I am listening to the song I search up Jonah's socials.

As soon as I found his socials I hit him up on insta saying, "Hey dude I just came across your song, I just wanted to say I love it and I know a dude that has amazing vocals that would sound good with yours."

Not even a few minutes go by and I get a response. "Hey man thanks for hitting me up, I would love to check out this dude. Could you send me his socials?"

I respond back with Jack socials. I set my phone down and get to studying.

Jack's Pov

"Ugh, my head hurts." I sit up grabbing my head.

I hear my phone go off, "Instagram notification." I say in my head.

"Hey Jack I just listened to your covers and thought your voice and Zach would go great with mine and these other two artist. Do you want to give me you their socials?"

I respond back with a thumbs up. Once I got their socials I looked them up on YouTube. I click on the first video that pops up, "Let Me Love You by DJ Snake ft. Justin Bieber I Corbyn Besson Cover." While listening I sing along to see if my voice goes along with his voice, after that I save some of us singing and search up Daniel Seavey. After listening, singing along and saving some of his song cover. After a few minutes of saving some pieces of songs, I mash them together and make a finished product. As I am listening I realized we could make a good band. After listening to the whole thing I texted all of the boys and said "We should meet up, where do you live?"

Corbyn answered with Virginia. Daniel answered with Oregon. Jonah replied with Minnesota.

I make a group chat with all of them and send "Hey guys we should all meet in Los Angeles. What do you guys think about September 18 to the end of the month?"

Daniel responded "I don't have anything going on. I'm in."

Zach responded "I don't know I have to talk to my parents about that."

Jonah replied "I am so in, it will be awesome to see you guys in person."

Corbyn answered, "I am down. Just let me know who all is coming."

"Ok thanks I'll talk to Zach and see if he can go. I can't wait to see you guys. We for sure have to try singing together."

*Sorry for taking so long to post, I was taking time to spend with my family*