3-big day

"How has practice been with your team?" I ask Ellie.

We're hanging out and doing some final practicing before the big championship.

"It's been pretty good, they're actually really supportive, knowing how bad I am"

We both laugh to shake off the nerves. It's the big day, the big MCC. We quickly finish practicing parkour and start up our streams. We both decide to start a little before the actual event starts so we can get at least a good amount of viewers.

"Hello chat! Hi guys, how are we doing today?" I greet my chat. "Are we ready for the big stream today?".

I farm some pogchamps and hearts in support of one of my first big events. After talking with Ellie on stream for a bit while waiting, it's finally time to join our teams in voice chat.

"Well good luck...but I mean I will be the winner pov, just letting you know" I say confidently.

"Yeah right, neither of us are going to do shit"

I smile and we end the call to join our teams. Even though I'm nervous I have to push all that aside. IT'S FOCUS TIME.

"Hello Bea!" I hear Tubbo say cheerfully as I join the call.

"Hello Tubbo, hi guys, how're we feeling?"

Fundy starts yelling all hype and we all start dying while his mic cuts out between his cheering. We all get hype as the countdown gets to 10. When the countdown ends all I hear is Tubbo and Fundy battle cry as they cross the bridge and Sylvee and I are just laughing trailing behind them. We get spawned into a lime coloured cage and the first game picked is Hole in the Wall.

"You know I think I can do this game, I mean it's just holes in the wall right?" I ask laughing.

"WE WILL DOMINATE!" Tubbo yells.

A few minutes go by and none of us last too far.

"Damn, Tubbo you said we would dominate what happened" Sylvee says laughing.

"Man" I hear Fundy say.

"Ok guys I mean there's like one more round of this I think we could clutch" I say trying to give my team hope. Surprisingly we did pretty well that round, Tubbo got pretty far.

"Yooooo good job Tubbo!!"

"Yeahhh Tubbo lets goooo" Fundy cheers.

The next game that's decided is Skybattle.

"Pvp?? Nooooo, please no" I cry while everyone is laughing at me.

We get spawned into the game and Fundy and Tubbo take the leadership roles, I get instructed to build the bridge to the island and I successfully do without dying. We get the pink team and all celebrate quickly. We hurriedly bridge to the mid while the border closes in on us. All of a sudden we get attacked by the blue team, Ellie's team. My hands start sweating as her team targets us hard.

"Stay the fuck awayyyy" I yell as we all try to run away from them.

All I hear is a jumble of screams from my team as we try to fight off incoming teams. They all get killed off trying to defend me bridging to the mid. There are only a few people left, no more complete teams. I get to the very middle of the stone structure and I start building up.

"Bea! Bea ok you're alive, I'll be your lookout" I hear Tubbo say.

I keep quiet being very focused. I hear him yell that there are people underneath me and I drop lava and kill at least one.