Character Introductions

Byun Baekhyun:
A successful man in every aspect of life.
He leads a successful business. He got married to the love of his life Myunghee, five years ago. Now he has a small but beautiful family of four members, adding two beautiful angels his wife has brought to the world, Byun Miseo and Byun Sarang.
Byun Baekhyun, the perfect example of a happy man.

Byun Myunghee:
A housewife, happily leading her life with her husband and two daughters. She is the perfect daughter, perfect lover, perfect wife, perfect mother and perfect sister.

Munhee:
Youngest and spoiled daughter of Lee household. Myunghee's younger sister, that makes her Baekhyun's sister-in-law, aunt of two adorable nieces. She also leads a happy life with her family and charming boyfriend Oh Sehun.

Byun Miseo & Byun Sarang:
They have turned four years old recently. The source of joy in Byun household. Daddy's princesses. Mummy's apple of eyes. They are tiny, yet adorably witty.

Miseo is ten minutes older than Sarang.

Oh Sehun:

A hot, charming man, building up a modeling career. Boyfriend of Munhee, his dream girl. Holds serious feelings for his girlfriend, wants to marry her and keep her happy. Wants to be the perfect and ideal husband for her, just like she gushes about how of an ideal husband her brother-in-law is.

Some other important characters like their parents, Suho, Jisoo, Jongin will be introduced in future chapters.