|Chapter One : Prologue|

It's a big bungalow, standing tall in the most posh area of  Mumbai City. The bungalow is elegantly designed.

It's quite big, with a big lawn, playing area and seating arrangement as well

It's quite big, with a big lawn, playing area and seating arrangement as well. Also, there is a fountain on one side, which changes colours in the night. This is the scenario of the Singhaniya Mansion, owned by the ace Businessman, Viren Singhaniya. He lives with his parents and a little daughter, Raina Singhaniya.

It's morning, an old couple are sitting in the garden, in the seating area. They are having their morning tea. The middle aged man is in his mid fifties, he is Shrikant Singhaniya. He's reading the newspaper, while the lady is Madhu Singhaniya, his wife. They are talking about the usual stuff that's happening in their life.

Meanwhile, their attention is broken by a loud voice. Madhu looks up and finds her son entering the gate of the mansion. He's Viren Singhaniya, shrikant and Madhu's son. He's yelling at someone over the phone.

"Mr

"Mr. Sharma, aaj client se meeting hain, aur aapka kaam abhi tak pending hain. This is so irresponsible." he shouts over the phone.

"Nahi! Mujhe aaj meeting se pehle sari files ready chahiye. No tantrums will be tolerated. Did you get it? Finish it all, before I reach the office." Viren says over the phone and disconnects the call.

He takes a deep breath. He can't take it if his employees are late in finishing the work, or there is any mistake in the same. Today, his manager is saying that the files for a meeting aren't ready, while Viren is all set to do the meeting, he has fixed the same. He walks over to his parents and touches their feet to greet them. His mother pulls him and makes him sit beside herself.