|Chapter Three : Day Out|

Viren gets a call from a client he has to meet. Raina tells him that she wants to go along with him. Viren disagrees at first, but then agrees, when the girl promises that she won't create any nuance and let him work. They reach the restaurant and Viren makes her busy in the kids zone. Also, he takes a place such that he can keep an eye on his little one. A smile graces his lips as he finds her enjoying the games.

An hour later, Viren finishes his meeting, and then walks towards the kids zone. Little Raina runs towards him and  hugs him, settling her head on her father's shoulder. Viren is surprised, but pats her back. He assumes she is hurt while playing and Raina always hugs him whenever she is in pain.

"Kya hua mere bache ko?"  he asks

"Raina ko akele nahi khelna!" The girl says.

Viren pulls her back, only to look at her face. He already told her that she will get bored, but she didn't agree. She wanted to spend time with her father. Viren feels bad, as he can't give enough time to his only daughter. He kisses on her head.

" Sorry Princess!! Ab aaj papa khelenge Raina ke sath

" Sorry Princess!! Ab aaj papa khelenge Raina ke sath."  Viren says and kisses his daughter's cheeks.

"Raina ko Mumma chahiye

"Raina ko Mumma chahiye. Taaki wo Raina ke sath rahe." The girl says meekly and then points at a certain distance.

Viren is taken aback at his daughter's words, but follows her direction and he finds a lady handling her girl child, while in the game zone, two mothers are helping their children play on the slides. Near the food zone, a lady is feeding her child. Viren sighs deeply. He knows that the little girl misses her mother, but his past stops him to believe any other lady, that too, for the sake of his baby girl. He doesn't know how to convince the little girl and so, he embraces her with his arm. He kisses her forehead.