|Chapter Five : Moments |

A new morning is the start of new hope, a new beginning. At least, Viren's parents and Bulbul's sister and brother in law feel so. They hope the other two will move forward in life - - it's hard, they know. But they have to move on. They can't put their life to pause.

*****
Mehrotra House

It's a silent morning. Ruhana wakes up and after freshening up, she moves into the kitchen to prepare tea for Vineet and herself. She peeps into her sister's room and finds the girl asleep. She is relieved to see her sister and her daughter sleeping, at least they are free from worldly stress for a little while. She lets them sleep and takes the tray to her room. Vineet is awake but lying lazily on the bed. She forwards his cup to him and takes her seat beside him. He asks about Bulbul, Anamika and Ritik. Oh! They all are his kids, specially Bulbul, who's more like a daughter to him since when he married Ruhana, Bulbul was just 16 years old. He cares a whole lot for her.

"They are sleeping

"They are sleeping. Waise bhi, Bubble hi Ana aur Ritik ko school drop karne wali hai, toh it won't matter. School toh waise bhi 8:30 pe shuru hoga na." Ruhana says while sipping her tea.

"Par bachon ke sath main jaane wala tha!!" Vineet looks at his wife.

"Han Vineet! Par Bulbul keh rahi thi ki uski aaj koi meeting hai jo Hotel Hilton mein hone wali hai aur bachon ke school se hokar hi jayegi toh wo drop kar degi. And did you forget, hamari Mr. Shah ke sath meeting hai, wo aane wale hain office mein?" Ruhana looks at her husband.

 Shah ke sath meeting hai, wo aane wale hain office mein?" Ruhana looks at her husband

"Oops! Main toh bhul hi gaya tha." Vineet bites his tongue.

" Tum toh ho hi bhulakkad! " Ruhana makes a face at him at which he glares at her and pulls her close to himself.

Ruhana smiles as he knows his intensions, yet she puts her palms on his chest to maintain the distance between them. He glares at her for this act, but she clicks her tongue at him and then, slapping lightly on his cheek, she hops off the bed and moves towards the door of the room but Vineet is quick enough to grab her by her wrist and pins her against the wall.