Chapter 1

.

Jin slumped on sofa in Yoongi studio taking deep breaths trying to forget what his father said always.
“hey dude,once you get selected he will not force you”
“i wish Yoongi I wish”
Jin settled himself on his sofa trying to get his mind away from the stress . he looked over Yoongi who seemed to working hard on his projects and while rapping over the music he was listening through his headphones. Jin sighed and opened his cellphones to pass the time. He wasted many minutes searching for some interesting thing to divert his mind but he found nothing other than watching many of his fellows happy enjoying the succession of their dreams.
‘if dad accepted and agreed I would be sharing my posts like that ad will be there accepting an award maybe’ Jin thought closing Instagram and opening tiktok scrolling boringly through the ‘for you’ finding couples doing things that he found common until when he was about to close the tiktok a video stopped him . he stared at the video playing it again and again. Finally a smile came on his mind … he saw ambition and passion. It gave him inspiration. He felt encouraged he followed that person quickly before and going to his account.

It was not usual account doing some tiktoks and making videos on songs just to get views and likes . it was account of a Taekwondo player. Mostly practicing and in tournaments and enjoying maybe with his friends.
“what made you smile bro?” Jin looked up and smiled at Yoongi who looked surprised and walked toward his friend and leaned toward his cellphone but Jin closed it getting suspicious looks from Yoongi. “woah dude…” Jin grinned before showing the video he watched. Yoongi leaned to watch it and then looked up at Jin who was staring in the video . he smiled and sat back at sofa patting his friend arm.
“go for it dude.”
“huh?”
“i saw he have his Instagram. ”
“how did you-”
“if you was not into the videos too much that you didn’t noticed he have connected his Instagram account too… you could have noticed.” Jin turned red being caught he laughed before going to his Instagram following after. Yoongi was just watching the whole scene.
“what!?” Jin screamed when Yoongi elbowed him.
“stop.. see…*Yoongi pointed to the description*….. he is going to online in night. Go sleep and rest ..get sleep and then you can request him to do the …”
“woah Yoongi you thinking so..”
“i know I know .. thank me later go get some sleep.” Jin pouted Yoongi know him well.
“well my room is free as I have many projects I might sleep here to……night……….ouch what …I am helping you!” Yoongi screamed when Jin threw his notebook on him running to Yoongi room.
He freshen up and laid down on his friend bed putting alarm so he will wake up at the time.
He put his cellphone to charge and smiled with the new unknown feeling and with unknown person….
….…