Chapter 5

I was very happy to know jungkook college was coming to seoul for trip and exhibition and some research. I will be able to meet him in person ,. I smiled of what I wanna do when he will come here. I closed his college official website. And went to shower after ordering food for jungkook .
Smile creeped on my face to see jungkook video calling me and showing all the boxes of nuts i ordered for him…
“jin did ? did you order this? There is a name of yours .. I am sure this is someone’s else and delivered here . ” jungkook pushed the boxes in one corner of room and sat to hear answer . i almost cooed at the cute eyes staring at me for answer.
“JIN!”
“huh?”
“the boxesss” jungkook whined pointing toward the boxes.
“uh. The boxes yeah I ordered .”
“but you don’t even know my address and y ordered tho-”
“i want you to eat well . I don’t know the number of any delivery stores. I’ll do when I get to know that . but for now these nuts should be finished this weekend okay?”
“but why ? you don’t have to .. I know how to take care of myself ” jungkook protested but I just smiled looking at his pouty lips.
“if you keep pouting I’ll kiss them” jungkook froze and me too.
“huh?”
“better eat them okay?” before he could say anything I ended the call.
“ugh! Why ? he must thinking me as pervert! Ahhhh!”

.....

“jungkook are you coming with the trip too?”
“huh?? how you know ?” I can’t tell him I am contantly checking his college website.
“oh!yoongi cosin study there so… are you coming?” I got confused instead of answering he pouted and looked other way .
“i can’t”
“why?”
“i won’t be able to get 2 week vacation from my part time .. only one week is allowed in 6 months or they will deduct the money ..”
“then you can come for a week..”
“no.. I would be tired … trips are always hectic for me .”
“hmm” I got sad . I wanted so many things with you..
“then jungkook you can come here for even a week , not with the trip . we will all hangout together. ” I flinched at the voice coming from my behind. It’s none other than yoongi.
‘since when you was here?’I thought and yoongi patted my back pinching my back making jungkook laugh .
“so I will be waiting” yoongi gave him a smile that’s so rare or even impossible for me … I turned to jungkook who was smiling…
“so you coming right?”
“i can’t say”
“awww please jungkook we won’t make you tired .please it won’t be hectic like your trip- ..”
“hey hey . stop a sec .” I did as he said .
“okay so …. ”
“so?”
“i’ll come ”
“yayyyyy”
He started laughing...
"why u laughing?"
"u so cute. I can't wait to pinch those cheek-" he turned red covering his mouth. I chuckled.
"is it the only thing u want to do? I have so much i want to do.."
"w-what do you want to do?"
"you will know baby" i winked at him and he just watched me for a while. The way he froze i wanted to just run and hug him. Stop! Jin let's wait a little.
I got a vibration on my cellphone. I smiled at jungkook.
"hmm so jungkook it's your part time job time so go and be sure to eat and text me when u reach there... Okay?"
He just nodded. And i smiled before bidding goodbye.
...
I went to yoongi who was making some music again. I didn't want to disturb him but i am just too excited. I nudged him but he was too engaged in the musin. I shocked his shoulder hard making him look at me.
"whatttttt????"
"yooonnnngi...." i whined and sat at the table...
"hm?" his eyes soften a little and he held my knee.
"..."
"what u disturb me a lot. Now tell me quickly what is it?"
"jungkook coming here...."
"i know." he said before turning to the monitor again.
"um. To ur house"
"huh?"
"yoongi please it will be one more week. He doesn't know i am from rich family. And please let me..."
"ughhhh. Then start paying me... It's been months u staying here!"
"please... Yes I'll do... Please I'll treat u real big.... U r best.." i whined again and he smiled looking at me. I quickly hugged him before squealing to my room. I should have everything before he come...

No one pov:
'do his father know? If not how he will react?'

_________:

Here as u asked all my readers enjoy..... .....
I think it would be a short story....