Chapter 49

Fight rounds with dad??

I was wearing black dress in whole beach and dad was wearing white dress . white shorts and white shirt holding a ball waiting to throw on me. Jungkook was wearing blue attire giggling and supporting dad munching his corns and snacks.

So this was the punishment.. he would make me match and who win will be having the day spent with jungkook. I looked over from jungkook to dad who was smirking at me. Teasing me,

"so. You ready???" he came closer to me motioning for bump. I moved and he acted like he is challenging me

"let's just enjoy hm son? I can't loose for first because he will find it suspicious. Don't worry you will be the one having him close." I pouted at dad who laughed.

"look son he already accepted his defeat " my eyes widened I looked at jungkook who shrugged and stood up.

"well dad I'll go get ready?" I held jungkook in my arms turning him to stop.

"j-"

"love. I am not accepting it okay? "jungkook rolled his eyes and stayed there for some minutes.

"atleast hug me love..." after a minute he hugged me back. A relief rushed over me. I lifted him in my arms kissing his nape,

"ahem. So you ready?"

"more than enough!" I carried jungkook to he chair sitting him down.

Caressing his chin as he leaned in my touch.

"be ready for watching your husband winning." he just stare at me while I walked back to the ground with a new power . I started throwing balls and dodged the one dad threw at me.

I didn't let dad get any point.

After hours of matches I sighed looking over to see jungkook fell asleep. I signaled dad to stop . he nodded and walked inside quitely. i took my shirt and cleand my sweat with towel walking toward jungkook. I slowly held him in my arms who smiled against my chest and wrapped his body around me. I slowly walked inside laying him on bed and going to washroom freshing up and changing the attire. When I walked back it was 3 pm. Jungkook missed his medicine. I sat beside him smiling to myself. I ran fingers through his long locks.

"love medicine time.. love." he didn't moved. I sighed. I changed him into pajamas having intention to take a nap with my husband.

I stare at him. My beautiful husband, I kissed his body. I furrowed when he didn't even move. I pushed my fingers inside his mouth and place the pills in.

"baby are you that tired?" I pushed the pills down his throat. Gulping a big sip of water and then connecting with his lips. I squeezed his nose and pushed all water to his mouth. After some second he gasped and the medicine is now in his system. I smiled in victory and placed everything aside pulling his body close to mine.

He moved a little and we laid glued to each other.

"a happy life is waiting for us love." I kissed his forehead closing my eyes.

--

"jin"

"jin!" I opened my eyes to see jungkook trembling and crying. I quickly held him close.

"baby why you crying? Did you see any bad dream?" he shocked his head. And sat on lap crying badly.

"i am sorry. You would be mad at me. I am sorry.I swear I didn't want to. It wasn't intentional." he squeezed his chest making me was over in worry. I held him close rubbing his back.

"love. Love. My baby what happened tell me hm? "

"i missed my medicine. I am so sorry. That's why it' paining. I am so sorry" I pulled away kissing his eyes.

"look at me love."he didn't looked at me just kept crying.

I pulled his to kiss and he started kissing back after some minutes holdning my shoulder.

"you didn't missed medicine love"

"but I didn't took it-" I caressed his cheeks kissing his nose.

"i fed you baby" he stared at me in shock then slowly put his head on my sholder.

I backed away laying my body on bedrest caressing his back.

"i am scared to dissapoint you " jungkook said after some mminutes.

"you would never dissappoint me love "

Jungkook hummed wrapping his body around me.

"love let's eat something. You didn't eat any in whole day. " he nodded not moving.

"you making?" I smiled remembering the past.when he used to whine to make me cook and feed him.

"if me husband want to." I peck his nose placing him on washroom counter to clean him up. He smiled cleaning my face.

"yes. I love your cooked food,"

"i glad you do . when you are the one teaching me all those." I lifted him in my arms he hugged my neck and waist while I walked to living room.

"you have love in your food. And how you do and feed me is out of world." I smiled placing him on kitchen.

"so what my husband wants to eat hm?"

"cheeze cake and cheese fries. And cheese burger."

"love so much greesy food not good...." he pouted at me.

"i don't think it will be a problem. I promise I'll drink a lot of liquids and juice....." he pouted when I didn't gave any reactions.

"fine. Cancel cheesecake." I smiled at him and nodded starting to gather stuff.

"where is dad?"

"oh he went out. After losing to your husband he got sad" he hummed as I finished putting all the food on the table.

"no let's go to room please. I wanna sit on your lap and hug you whe-"

"when you put your head on my chest listening to my heartbeat running your fingers on my body?" I finished his sentence making him all red and nod.

"aww how I deserve this I love you so much" I put all in trolley. Carrying him again in my arms he was blushing hiding his face in my neck.

"aww look at you." I cupped his face licking his jaw.

"i love you jin."

"i love you more."

--

bear the mistakes. I'll correct it later. 

hiiii. i am back