chapter 1 reincarnated

Hello I am Andrea Hernandez. I am a 72 year old lady on my death bed about to die of old age. I have no regrets for the life I have lived, and I have completed my will. I have already said my last goodbyes to my family.
I prepare myself as I fall into unconsciousness one last time taking in my surroundings before I die peacefully, but then I wake up confused as I look around.I notice that the room is blue, my favorite color. As I continue to observe the room, I realize that there was a mirror in front of me. as I look at my reflection in the mirror I realize I looked as if was 40 years younger.That's when I begin to realize the fact that this place is changing. As I watch as it becomes several different rooms like a kitchen, a bathroom, and an office until it then becomes a waiting area and it stops changing.

That's when I began to wonder why this room stopped changing and became a waiting room what am I waiting for I thought. I panicked as I thought about what could happen then as my name is called to go through the door I go and this black haired buff girl tells me she is an angel .She then claims she is in charge of my reincarnation process.I am stunned, but then she continues and claims that I have two choices. I can lose my memory and get reincarnated on earth to live another life or keep my memory and reincarnate on a world full of magic or a mix of both.

    This is when I ask "can you give me proof that your an angel".The angel nods and pulls out a clip book with a summary of my life including DnD games, playing with my grandkids, when I started playing more modern games, when my daughter graduated from college then, my prom as some notable moments.I accept the proof seeing as some of the images weren't even photos from when I was alive..

Then I ask "Does everyone get this opportunity to reincarnate?" and the angel nods and replies "everyone gets this opportunity unless they commit one of the seven deadly sins repeatedly."

I had one last question for the angel, so I asked "why don't you look as described in the bible?" The angel laughs and says "we got tired of having to say 'do not be afraid' and still having people freak out"

After my curiosity was satisfied I started to think about my presented options and decided against losing my memories.  I had times good and bad, but I never want to forget them. So I had  2 options left magitech or plain magic and from then it was a hard choice but the angel was patient and waited for me to finally say. "I would like to reincarnate in the fantasy world with my memories intact please." to which the angel responds "very well then
you will keep your memories"

The angel then smiled and said " alright then I shall now tell you the rules of the world you chose.

1 your body has a capacity to hold mana.

2 Your soul produces mana.

3 The monsters in this world can use magic from the environment which is because of humanoid or advanced species leaking out excess mana to the environment.

4 there are special abilities such as you also being able to use mana from the environment, or infinite mana which allows your body to absorb more mana from your soul at an insane speed that spells won't ever be able to use the mana you produce.

5.These abilities have a limited number available such as infinite mana only having one slot, thus only allowing 1 person alive to receive it."

The angel pauses knowing the info dump might have been off putting.
"Now because you lived a virtuous life you get to pick which abilities you get I believe you are allowed to pick 3 due to how well you lived your life so go right ahead."

After the angel says that a small screen appears in front of me with a list of potential choices. My first instinct is to search mana but to my dismay infinite mana is already taken but I pick mana regeneration and mana pool increase which will supplement my spells. Next seeing as I had an extra slot I searched up traits of Greek heros like the strength of Hercules or Heracles of which neither were available so I picked  fire proficiency. People always joked I was too much of an arsonist in video games anyway, might as well control it better.

Once I finish my selection the angel continues, "now you may pick your race" when the option to do so arrives I look for a half dragon and I found one and I quickly selected it "I've always loved dragons" The angel smiles "enjoy, the laws of physics names square cube law are different there so as to allow for giant monsters so you don't have to worry about being small