Can love be wrong?

Heyyyy, so i got this idea from pretty little lairs. Damien is 20 years old and Marinette is 18.  I hope you enjoy! 

Btw pls dont read if you dont like age gaps, mature stuff, teacher x student...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marinette pov:

"hey Mari!" Chloe wraps me in a tight hug "hey Chloe, why is everyone really hipped up today?"  i ask, looking around the corridor. All the girls were checking their make up and doing each others hair, while the guys looked pissed off about something and kept glaring at English classroom door. 

"oh Marinette, sweet, innocent Marinette, I'm surprise you dont know. You remember today we're getting a new English teacher right?" I nod "well rumours are that the teacher is really hot!"

I shrug, even if he was 'really hot', he was our teacher and he probably has a girlfriend too. These girls are probably stupid, if they think they have a chance with him anyway. "oh, i guess that make's sense, lets just go to class. I think we have science, maths and... English? Yeah English"

" oooo what period do we have English?" I think back to when we usually have English on a Monday "last I think" 

Chloe looked slightly disappointed, but immediately felt better once she see saw Adrien. " look at him, he's a angel sent from heaven" Chloe went all love dovy on me, so I walk to my first class with out her. "more like the devil himself" I muttered under my breath, though Chloe didn't hear me.

Adrien used to be my best friend, but was soon known as the player. He dated Kagami, rose, Lila, Alex, Emma, Jessica, Barbara, Dania and other girls. He dated each girl for about a week or so, then broke their hearts. When I found out he was doing this, i confronted him and he said he was just trying to make me jealous. He stole my first kiss, and i could never forgive him for that. I haven't talk to him since, i wish i could just forget about him, but Chloe makes that kinda difficult.

 The whole day i spent think about the guy i met at the bar last night. I drunk way to much vodka and the guy and i went and made out in the bathroom. Luckily nothing else happened, I'm to young to lose my virginity and i want to wait until I'm married. I'm still a little hung over, but everyone thinks I'm tired. 

He had jet black hair, forest green eyes, his skin was tanned and his muscles bulged through his long sleeved t-shirt. He was a dream boat, he even seemed a bit older than me. Maybe two years?

I walked to English still thinking about him. He even had a sexy name Damien. He gave me his phone number and he took me home. That whole night i spent it texting him until he said he had to get to sleep since he starts his new job in the morning. I think i might love him, which sounds stupid since i dont know him and I'm to young to really know what love is, but maybe in the future i will truly love him.

i was already out side my English class room door and went to the back of the cue, until the teacher let us in. Since i was so small, i couldn't see him from the back of the line, even standing on my tip toes.

"come in class" A voice calls us in, the voice I'm believing to be the new teachers but it sounds familiar, i walk in and sit in my seat at the back of the classroom. I was actually quite good at English, so they usually put the ones that struggle in the front.

Chloe sits next to me, and faked coughed to gain my attention. i looked at her, wondering what she wanted; she nodded her head to the front of the class room. I look to where she was pointing. My mouth dropped. Chloe snickered and said i told you so.