Royale Romance: part two

guess who is back!

I'm 13 now, big number. I just found out this book takes nearly 3 hours to read..... sorry? that's a long time U<U

Hope you enjoy ^^

=====================================================================================================================

3rd pov:

Marinette woke up to the sound of people shuffling and moving around. She rubbed her eyes with her knuckles, to get the sleep out before taking in her surroundings.

The room was painted a ladybug red, with gold flowers painted on the wall. The bed she was laid was a four poster bed, which had a gold frame and heavy down blankets and silk sheets over her. There was a painting above the bed of a young girl, no younger than 5, dressed in a pink and white dress, with tiny flowers stitched everywhere. Her blue hair was elegantly placed over her shoulders,  and a diamond flower comb was placed in the side of her hair, pulling back her bangs. Her childish features reminded Marinette of her own.

" Where am I?" she mumbled out, still staring at the painting. Noticing other paintings of the little girl was hanging around the room. Then it dawned on her, this girl looked like her because it is her. Her conversation  with damien kept replaying in her head. 

She was a princess, she was kidnapped by a guard commander, Jon was no where to be seen and she has changed clothes. Damien saw her naked! (hehehe)

"Hello?" she asked, slowly getting out of the bed. 

" Morning dear, be careful. Commander Wayne told us you fainted" She rushed over to Marinette and gently pushing her down back onto the bed. "How are you feeling?" She asked while placing a cold damp towel on her head. 

" I'm fine, I suppose. Who are you, sorry for asking?" Marinette asked, looking at the women as she pulled marinettes hair out the way, so it doesn't get wet.

" Oh, I'm flora" she smiled and placed the towel off marinettes head. 

" hi flora, where are my clothes?" Marinette asked, hoping flora had changed her instead of damien. 

" They are in the wash room, they look as if they've never been washed. Julia changed you, so I'm sure she took care of your clothes too" Marinette smiled, relief washing over her.

" I'm going to call the queen. She will want to know your awake". Marinette nodded, watching flora walk out the room.

A few minutes later two guards walked in, with a powerful looking women behind them. The women, Marinette is presuming to be the queen, was dressed in a red Chinese fashioned dress with gold stitching. (idk how to describe the dress, so yall can think of what she wears. Maybe I could put her in a duck costume?)

" Princess Marinette" she said when she sat at the end of marinettes bed. Marinette stood up, embarrassed with all the men in the room, while she was in pj's.

 " sorry, but are you the queen?" 

" Yes, I am Kagami Talitha tsurugi, queen of China" Kagami stood up and stepped towards Marinette and then embraced her " As well as your mother". 

Marinette was too surprised to hug her mother back, instead she stood there, mind racing with a million of questions.

"But I am an orphan" She stuttered out, finally being able to talk. " I'm not a princess, you must have me mistaken". Kagami shook her head, a frown casting its self on her face.

"wait, if your the queen of china... Where am I?" marinette asked, dreading the answer.

" China" 

" I cant be in china, I was in France not long ago; this must be some kind of trick!" Marinette started looking around for cameras.

 " I assure you, this is no trick. Damien brought you here by my private jet, that is why you arrived here so fast."

Marinette shook her head, hoping that everything will just turn back to normal. That she and Jon could go get their hot chocolate, god does she need one. 

Marinette gasped, a image of Jon appeared in her mind. He could be in prison right now, if he had been caught.

" I have to go back!" She shouted, making her way to the door. Before she could even touch the door handle, guards where standing in front of the door.

" You are not leaving, I just got you back after 16 years. 16 years I've missed not being in your life. I will not allow that time to increase. Look at you, your nearly 19. You will have to take the throne soon; you will soon be queen"

" You dont understand, my friend might be in danger" Marinette felt like crying she was so angry. 

" And our kingdom is in danger!" The queen shouted and then sighed. Kagami massaged the bridge of her nose, annoyed about her outburst. 

" I have an important meeting to attend, you are to stay here until dinner; then we can talk about your engagement and coronation"

" e-engagement?" the queen walked out the room, guards following her. Marinette stared in disbelief, this women was crazy.

Marinette Pov:

I quickly run to the door, but it wouldn't open.  The guards must have locked the door. I cry out in frustration, Jon could be in danger and I'm stuck in a palace. I look around for anything that might help me break open this door. Nothing, just dresses and golden hairbrushes. There aren't any hair pins in the dressing table, but if I want to do a makeover, there are plenty of cosmetics, ribbons and jars full of scented lotions.

Maybe later.

If Jon didn't get out safely....

I cant think about that, I just need to plot my escape.

Wait, the window! I quickly run over to it, hope filling inside me. Outside the window, wooden trellis ran along the back wall. Flowers and ivy climb each tower, another few years and it will reach the windows.

I look down to the ground below and all I can see is my future is a body cast, or a coffin. I shift on the windowsill and keep my eyes off the ground. I'm trying to not think about it too hard, because if I do, I'm going to panic and change my mind.  I'm an idiot for considering this, but I can only think about Jon, and what he might be going through.

I close my hands around the vines, before swinging my legs off the ledge and using my bare feet to get a perch. Finally I find one, and i press my face my face into the ivy and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

SNAP

I fall. I scramble. I scream.

I'm going to die.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

eheheh cliff hanger. literally she just fell from a tower, should call it tower hanger. Hope you enjoy this chapter x

I found out I'm going back to school on the 8th T-T

sorry about grammar and stuff, i cant be bothered to go edit it.