🍁My autumn Soulmate🍂

The Game♤

"Hello!" A kid who looked younger than me greeted me with a smile. He was wearing an orange sweater and small black jeans.

"Uhh..hi" I said awkwardly and looked away immediently. He sat down next to me on the road curb. Good thing there was not that many cars or any vehicles passing by.

"What we're you doing here all alone?.." He said cutely with his baby voice. I looked back at him, my head laid down on my knees. He tilted his heead waiting for my answer.

"I'm waiting for my Mom.." i said and his mouth shaped an 'ohh'. I looked away again. I then heard him stand up, assuming he already left, i stayed silent. But then i saw his small figure on my sight again. He moved places

"What are you doing?.." I asked as the younger boy got a bit closer to me this time so i backed away. He booped my nose, i flinched a little as it caught me off guard. He giggled at my actions and i smiled at the little boys cuteness.

He was gonna about to say something when someone interupted him. It was a lady who looked a bit like him. I guest it was his Mom, and i was right.

"Sapnap! There you are, i've been looking everywhere for you!.." His mom said, gently grabbing the young boys wrist making him stand up from the curb. His mom wiped the young boys clothes around making sure there were no dirt around his clothes or his hands. His mother then looked at me

"I'm sorry young man if my son bothered you.." The lady said to but i shake my head in response. She looked at me confused and i stand up.

"Don't worry miss your son didn't bother me, he was just being curios.." I said in response. She then nodded her head and looked at me once again.

"Uhh how old are you young man?" She asked and i said 6. She then pat my head after my response.

"Your quite a gentleman and smart for your age" She complimented me, i smiled at her.

The was the last time i ever saw them both. I wonder where they are now?..

Fast Forward: 15 Years Later

°Sapnap°
I wake up with sweat dripping down my face. I look to my left to see my alarm clock saying it had already been past 8 am. Our AC was broken and the repair contractor would not be here until next week. I slowly get off my bed and stand up to go to the bathroom. After getting ready and taking a shower i see a bouquet of red roses with a letter on it, placed on to my bed. Confused i walk over to it and read the letter.

'Dear Soulmate..

Goodmorning! It's me again, your soulmate. You told me yesterday about your AC being broken. So i decided to help out just a little. There's a two packs of ice under the bouquet i bought you. I wanted to buy you a whole box of it but i didn't wanna go over board xD. But other than that, i also bought you roses! Hope you like it and Goodmorning again~  

Love, Soulmate <3'

A smile was plastered on my face with a hint of blush. 'How sweet of him..' I thought to myself. Now you all must be wondering, how did my so called soulmate sent me these stuff. Well actually, in our time we live in a world we're you have to find your soulmate by playing a game. Now of course the game have both advantages and dis- advanteges. We both can send each other items or letters to get to know each other more. The game also gives us hints on a daily bases. About their appearance, location and so on. We are given about 100 free hint use once we turn 16. I'm 19 now and not once have i used any of my hints about my soulmate for the past 3/2 years. Why? Becuase of school, family conflicts and depression..

I've had a hard time with my family since i turned 6 years old. Even with my other kind hearted relatives being there to support me all these years i still couldnt help but feel down and all that. So for the past 3 years and so i wasn't able to focus on the hints that the game kept giving me. Until 6 months after i turned 16 my soulmate was the first to give me a letter. The letter was basically about how i was doing and all that. And although i wasn't able to reply much, my soulmate still kept sending letters and telling me about how he already knew somethings about me becuase of the game. It made me feel...happy, the fact that i would someday have someone to treasure me and all that..

Anyways~  If you do spend all your hints and still could not find your soulmate then the game makes you play a mini game of truth or dare.
At first i thought it was weird and then i found out about the dares and shits about the stupid mini game. If you choose dare then for example it dares you to slap someone or puh them off a staircase...yeah. If its truth then the mini game 'forces' you to yell your answer publicly whatever question is asked. Yeah..quite scary ಠ_ಠ

Immediently after i found out, i wrote a letter to my soulmate begging him to not spend away all his hints. I told them about the consequences if they did. And thank gof they listened to me. He only spent 4 for the past years..yeah i actually expected him have spended atleast 20 or so thats why i wrote the letter but hey, i already said not to spend too much. Safer is better anyways..

And regarding the letter and gift sending rules thingy, you cant ask or tell your soulmate about where or how you look. I guess except your age. Becuase thats the hinting games purpose. A lot much easier than the hinting game honestly. And where did this so called 'game' even come from?

No one knows...

-

Re-wrote this to fit more with the 4th chapter
(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')