14

Niki

Sunoo introduced us to his people who works here and we introduced ourselves too.

"Sunoo..your house is really huge!!" Jake said.

"Yeah..that's why I don't like it." Sunoo said.

"Why?!!" Jake asked.

"Cause when you walk, you always spend on walking like this.." Sunoo said.

"Oh..really?but it's not that far?" Jake said.

"For me..it's far.."Sunoo said.

"Oh..okey so where's your room?" Jake asked.

"3rd floor." Sunoo said.

Whaaaaattt???!!!3rd floor??????

The design of the house is not modern instead it looks like old but it's so beautiful for the eyes...it's like spanish influenced.
The lamps and the chandelier are so fragile to see, I think It's 80% wood and cement to the rest.

"Niki?!Are you coming?" Jake called.

I quickly turn my body where they are and they are standing into an elevator.

Elevator?

I run to them and I saw Sunoo smile on me.

Wow.

"Where's your Mom and Dad?" Jake asked.

"Business trip." Sunoo said.

"So they have their own Business?" Jake asked.

"Yeah..they were partners..since they met..and they ended up falling inlove and they have me." Sunoo briefly said.

"Wow..that's awsome." Jake said.

"Jake stop being so energetic." I said.

"Niki, you know..you should know your friends story..try to ask something." Jake said.

And we arrived at the 3rd floor.

"I don't want to." I said.

"Oh..okey..so I will do it.." Jake said.

We walk to the nearest room and Sunoo open it for us.

The room was so huge 4× of my room.

"You're alone here?" I asked.

"Yeah.." Sunoo said and walk to the other room.

"Guys..come here.." Sunoo said.

We walk towards Sunoo and saw many kinds of toxedo!

His closet looks like  mall!So big and clothing is plenty.

"Have you wear it?" Jake asked while checking the toxedos, who is hangging from above.

"No..I have my favorite toxedo..and it's on the other side of the room." Sunoo said.

"So this are unused?" Jake asked.

"Yeah...because of the wrong size and I don't like the color." Sunoo said.

"Wow...look Niki..it will fit you so well!" Jake said and lift a pants.

"If you want it you can have it..I don't use them anyways...I'm planning to give that to orphanage but I'm too lazy." Sunoo said.

"Thank you for giving us some of this.. you're really rich!!" Jake said like he won a lottery.

"No...don't thank me." Sunoo said.

You don't need to be humble.

"Hihihihi..can we choose now?" Jake asked.