43

D-2

Niki

"So what's the plan Niki?" Hanbin asked me whil Daniel is standing behind him.

"I don't know...I forgot to make plans." I said lifeless.

"Hey...today is Orange..right?we can go to a basketball court..and play games there." Hanbin suggest.

It was out of the moon but I think that sound great.

"I will reserved the basketball court in the university.." Daniel said.

"No...I don't want to disturb the students." I said.

"Don't worry only the court are we're going to borrow not tge whole university." Daniel said.

I didn't respond and nodd.

"Riki!Jake text me they are going here." Sunoo said.

!!!

"What?! You still have contacts with them?!" I asked to Sunoo.

"Yes.. because you didn't buy me a new sim." He said.

Ughhh!!I wish they didn't told this to Mr.Jungkook.

"Don't worry they didn't tell Mr.Jungkook and the others..only 5 of them are going here." He explain.

Good....wait 5?!

"Okey.." I said.

"I'm exiteddd!!" Sunoo shouted.

He is happy.

____

We arrived at the court and we play sporty things and do what ever we want, we eat and eat and play again until our energy lose.

"Do you think they will arrived at night Riki?" Sunoo asked.

"Yeah..." I said.

"Taki let's play this!" Sunoo shouted and lift a play board game.

Where did he get the energy?!!

"Ohhhh!!" Taki shouted from the other side of the court.

Unbelievable!

"Are you guys not tired?!" I asked to Taki and Sunoo who is playing board game.

"No....the court is so big!!" Taki said.

I decide to take a nap since I only sleep for 5 hours yesterday..because of making plans.

____

Jake

I cannot believe that Niki bring Sunoo to another City and stay there for a while, and we heard it to Jungwon.

Jungwon become our friend now after what he did to Niki we forgive him cause he change..and he found a guy for him now...No more chasing Niki.