15

Sunoo

Earlier Niki kissed me like He really wants me and I think I want him too but it's between yes or no. So I didn't mind, but he just steal my first kiss..aigoo...this Niki!!!

"We are done!!!" Jake walk to the dressing room like a model.

Niki stare at me for a second and I ignore him.

"Sunoo..are we going to sleep already?"Jake asked.

"I think so.."I said and join Jake on the bed.

"But I want to have funnn!!"Jake sobs.

"We need to buy mask tomorrow.."I said.

"Oh..yeah.." Jake said and close his eyes while laying on my bed.

I know Niki was staring at me all the time I really want to ignore him like nothing happened but His eyes were magnet and our eyes collide again.

Ughhh!!!I want to grab that eyes and eat it!

Someone knock on the door and I quickly run to the door to open, It's Ms. Lisa.

"G-Good evening.." Ms. Lisa said realizing that I'm not alone in my room.

"What?" I asked.

"We need to discuss something.." Ms. Lisa said.

I turn my face and.

"I need a minute." I said to Jake and Niki.

They two nodd and I went outside the room with Ms.Lisa.

"Young Master your Mom is arriving at 10 am tomorrow morning..if you mind we can go to the airport and get her." Ms. Lisa said.

"I don't want to.." I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because I'm busy tomorrow..I need to buys mask.." I said.

"Young master..it's your Mom." She insisted.

"It's just Mom..I want Mom and Dad..I don't want just Mom..clear?" I said.

"B-But young master..even if just your Mom we need to welcome her home.." she said.

"I will do it after the Aquintance.." I said.

"Oh..if that's what you want..and your Mom is going to a business trip again after 3 days." Ms. Lisa said.

"Okey.." I said.

I don't want to see my Mom without Dad...it feels something is wrong when one of my parents just arrived.

I leave Ms.Lisa standing. I open my room and I see Jake who is knocked out.

"What happened?" Niki asked.

"My Mom will arrived tomorrow.." I said.

"Ohh..so your gonna pick her up?" Niki asked.

"Do I need to?" I asked.

"Yeah..cause it's your Mom.." He said.

"That's okey for her.." I said.

"O-Okey..if that's what you want.." Niki said.

"You wanna have a tour in the house?...People here are already asleep.." I said.

I want to forgot Mom for a moment.

"Are you sure?" Niki asked.

"Yeahh..it's midnight..no one is alive right know..look at Jake.." I said.