48

D-7

Sunoo

Last day.

Purple....

"Sunoo we will be going now.." Heeseung said and smile to me.

"Yeahh...let's never forgot this day.." I said and they walk inside the Van one by one.

"Don't worry..we will see them after this." Riki comforted me from the back.

I'm not really sure.

"Yeah!" I smiled.

It's dusk so the place is all orange.

"Let's go inside and eat.." Riki said and lead me the way even if I knew it already.

In the past 6 days I feel really happy experiencing the things that I've never try before.

We eat with Hanbin and Taki on the table and clean the house.

Nothing really happenes in that moment, until we decide to just sleep.

I'm not ready for tomorrow but I think it's time, to give us some space to grow more.
I know we can grow together but in this kind of situation it's hard. I don't want someone to lose and I don't want some one to win.

I'm now staring at Riki's tired face.

I can really see that he is tired of everything, even his hair is now messy and also his wrinkles are now visible.

I'm sorry for him.

He don't want to leave me but I decide to.

It's for his own good.

I don't want to drag him with my problems.

While I'm starting at him, His tears start to fall while he is sleeping.

What's happening?!

He cried while sleeping..is he dreaming?

"Let's.....just..............run away from this.." he said while sleeping.

????

I decide to touche his face to make him calm.

I think he is dreaming about something terrible.

He slowly open his eyes and cry.

"W-Why are you crying?" I whispered.

He didn't respond and continue crying.

I wipe his tears and sit up.

"Come here..I think you're dreaming a bad dream.." I said and pull him to me.

He huggd me back and lay his head into my shoulder.

His eyes are fluffy while tears are falling and his lips is pouting.