50

Sunoo

"What do you you want to be Sunoo?" Mr.Jungkook asked.

I'm still not into calling them Mom and Dad because of awkwardness but I think soon.

"I want to be a painter." I said.

"Ohh...okey..then...we can move to Italy so you can achieve your dreams.." Ms.Lisa sand and smile.

"N-No..we don't need to move...I can take care of my self alone.." I said.

"No...we should be at your back.." Mr.Jungkook said.

"Your right Jungkook we should be seeing him achieving his dream.." Ms.Lisa happily said with small claps.

"I said I can do it alone..I don't need you.." I said.

"Sunoo your mouth!" Grandma angrily said.

"What?!" I said back.

Ms.Lisa, Mr.Jungkook and Grandpa startled because of what I respond.

"Sunoo!I really hate your mouth right now!" Grandma said.

"Then hate me!..all I want is to be alone!I want to refresh my soul! To your lies!" I said back.

"Okey then!!!I will send you to Italy alone! urgently tomorrow!" Grandma angrily said and point me with her point finger.

Why is she angry?!they lied on me?what are they expecting?I will give mercy to them?and just give it up easily?!they are not thinking, are they?!

"Then that's good!thank you!" I said and leave the Table, dropping my fork and spoon directly to the glass plate that caused noise.

"M-Mom..you don't need to do that...Sorry Mom.." I heard Ms.Lisa said to Grandma.

"I hate this family.." I whispered to my self and realised that my tears are falling.

____

Niki

"Mom, I'm home..and I got a new member in this house." I enter the house with Taki.

"Ahh!! you're now here!!" My Mom shouted from the kitchen.

She run to me and give me a big hug.

"Mom..stop clinging..Taki is here." I said.

Mom broke the hug and Tilt his head to Taki.

"Taki?!wow!! you're tall now!" Mom said and hugged him.

"Ms.Nishimura...I'm tall since I was a kid." Taki said.

"Don't lie..satan might here you." Mom smiled and shuffle Taki's hair.

We all laughed.

"By the way where's K?" Mom asked.

The place got silent.

"What happened?" Mom asked.

"He is gone.." I said.

"What?!!!are you kidding?!!!like..why didn't you told me about that?!!" Mom asked.

"Mom it's a long story..and we need rest..can we talk tomorrow?" I asked.

I saw Taki is now silent.

"Oh..okey..but never forgot to tell me about it okey?!that's why you didn't go home for like about 2 months.." Mom said.