Thunderclaps

*Monday After two weeks*

Police Department

Erwin was organizing his desk full of stacked papers when suddenly he stumbles upon an old case - a missing person case.

He flipped the pages back and forth, searching for a seal that represents that it was already a case that is done for.

It wasn't.

But then he suddenly got hooked up as he read the "missing" person's case.

The name appeared was Annie. He checked the picture, and the report file.. turns out that the person labelled herself as missing 8 years ago and filed it in the police department since she have amnesia, there is no way to find who her real family is except for public notice.

Erwin was filled with questions. He knew well that this was the Annie that tried to kill Y/N.

He was about to fold a copy to his pocket when suddenly..

" Oh, I'm glad you found this one, sir." Reiner stated as he grabbed the "Missing Files" from Erwin's desk.

Erwin was masked with confusion, first with the fact that the file was on his table, he knows his table too well. Even if it was messy. He knows what's in there and what is not.

" Has someone contacted her yet? "
He followed a question

Reiner who was about to leave suddenly stalled.

He stared at Erwin cold bloodedly and then shrugged his shoulders..

" No update about this sir, this is actually a cold case according to the superiors. "

Erwin stared at him and smiled in a coy manner. 

"Copy."

------------

Hoover's Residence

Bertolt is busy gardening when he suddenly noticed a shadow beside him.

Being alert he quickly turned around in defense as he grabbed the "shadow" from the neck..

He was shocked...

What he saw was not someone whom he expects..

" Annie?? " 

-----------

Mike's cases in robbery and burglary was proven guilty, thus resulting of him going to jail after his wound is neatly healed.

Hanji on the other side is feeling remorse of her situation.. a baby in her belly, while the father serves time in Jail. She cannot phantom that such is happening to her.

Y/N noticed how Hanji was downright panicking outside of Mike's hospital room door.

" You got this... " She said..

Hanji looks at Y/N and then to the door.

" Here goes nothing. "

*Y/N opened the door and Hanji entered.

"Hanji, mi amore♡"

Mike's voice was full of glee as he saw his estranged "girlfriend".

Mike tried to stand up but was stopped by Y/N.

"Do you want to lengthen your stay here? Don't move so much."
Y/N said annoyingly.

" Well, this is better instead of jai--"

Mike suddenly remembered the elephant in the room.

He and Hanji never talked since the last incident of him getting shot.