Change Me

It's been 2 weeks since Y/N's arrest and that doesn't refrain her from plotting a robbery, after all, it is the one thing she is very good at. Given that she's connected with men of authority like her step brother and father, and now her cousin Bertolt.

On the other hand, Bertolt keeps on insisting Y/N for 2 weeks to quit her shitty doings, and so stopping has already been carving a choice in her unhealthy work ethic although Y/N is still kind of adamant, since it is fair enough to say getting easy money from an illegal way is so much easier than finding a decent job.

- Y/N's Home, Living Room @10 am in the morning -

" I can't let you do those stuffs again, because when you get caught for the second time, it will be hard to bail on you." Bertolt retorted.

" Relax, I was kind of stupid at that time that's why I got caught. I've learned my lesson. " Y/N said while putting her left foot on the coffee table to rest.

" Unless you're planning to do it again to see your Blonde-thick-eyebrowed police officer huh? " Bertolt let out a long and loud sigh.

" Hey. Don't be too assuming. This was my job before I met him and this is still my job. " Y/N replied.

" Whatever." Bertolt surrendered.

Y/N and Bertolt was minding their own business in peace for about 10 mins when suddenly:

*Door Bangs*

" Y/N! Bertolt! Come help, Sasha called me and told me that Mike got shot! " Connie said as he tries to catch his breath.

" What?! " Y/N and Bertolt shouted..

" Where are they? " Bertolt asked.

Connie showed the address to Y/N and Bertolt.

Y/N drove her motorcycle while Bertolt is in his car with Connie, altogether they rushed to the scene.

-----

" Mike! No..... " Y/N rushed off to Mike, now covered in blood, lying.

" What the fuck happened here? " Bertolt shouted as he try not to suffocate on his hitching breath.

" He got shot by a policewoman. I sent help but no ambulance is responding yet" Sasha replied as she hold her tears.

People are now gathering at site and murmurs are gradually increasing, making the scene more tense and annoying.

Y/N pressed towel on Mike's wounded left shoulder to stop the bleeding while trying not to freak out. Bertolt on the other hand is on his phone, calling for help.

" Oh for fuckery's sake please stop bleeding.. please stop bleeding... " Y/N said worriedly as her hand is now shaking from the pressure.

Sasha fell down on her knees as she watched Mike.. " I'm so sorry Mike.. I'm so sorry."

Mike sighs and waves his hand at Sasha to ease her conscience.

" What happened here Sasha? " Connie asked.

" What did you do? " He added.

" They thought it was him who stole a supplier's bag but it was me, He tried to stop me, he grabbed the bag from me and told me to give it back but I resisted and ran because I was scared. He tried to chase me but--- but then there were gunshots and..... " Sasha's knees suddenly fell on the ground and cried.

Y/N was beginning to freak out because of the amount of blood getting lost when suddenly two police cars and an ambulance rounded up the scene.