Flower Field

" Bertolt! Look what I found! "

A girl shouts as she waves the bouquet of flowers to Bertolt from afar.

Bertolt smiled as he follows the girl into the field.

When in an instant a storm came.. washing away all the flowers and the girl disappeared.

Bertolt felt horror as he tries to find the girl only to see a grave, in the middle of the lost flower field.

" Ahh!!" Bertolt screams as he woke up from a nightmare.

" What was that? " He stared blankly at the wall, trying to remember the face of the girl in his dreams when suddenly....

*phone rings*

--- Connie ---

Bertolt looked at his wall clock and picks up the phone.

" What makes you call at 8:10 am in a Sunday morning Baldhead? "

" Woah, So much for a good morning greeting. " Connie replied in a sarcastic tone.

" What time are you gonna come here? " Connie follows a question

" Maybe around 11 am? "

After Bertolt's reply, another voice spoke on the phone.

" That is so late, you need to come here now, Y/N's coming with that blonde officer. "

Bertolt smiled and laughs at Mike's statement.

" Oh, Officer Smith? She'll be fine. If you want me to interrogate him, I'm sure he is a pass. I have known his father way back. "

" Is that so? Okay fine, don't forget to bring my citrus fruits then. " Mike said annoyingly

" Why not be specific of what kind of fruit do you want ? "

" Eh, you should know. Bye "

" I'm sorry Bertolt, Mike's kind of missing the fun that is why he acts so grumpy."

" It's ok Connie. See you later."

" Okay, Bye." Connie cheerfully ended the call.

Bertolt smiled as he looked at his phone wallpaper. It was them, Mike, Connie, Sasha, Levi, Mikasa, Y/N and him posing in the middle of a sakura forest.

" What would I do without you guys... "

-------

Levi on the other hand is taking his breakfast while Mikasa is making coffee.

" Shobro, do you think Sasha will get bailed? "

<Sho Bro- Short Brother>

" I don't know, pinehead "

" You grumply old man. " Mikasa said as she pours hot water in her black mug.

-- Silence for 10 mins --

" I wanna quit. " Mikasa replied.

" Huh? " Levi replied eyes on the newspaper he is reading while his feet rested on the coffee table.

" I mean, we deserved better than this, plus Y/N's getting in touch with a police officer. Don't you think it's kind of odd if she had friends like us then maybe end up with someone who chase us. "

" I see where you're coming. " Levi said as he flips to the next page.

" I've been thinking about that also."

He faces Mikasa with blank eyes.

" This job has always been risky... but have you considered what about those other guys that we work too together? You know how they'll react if they found out. Quiting is an option but you know it is not easy. "