Cover me up

You got help from your neighbors as you try to give first aid the man who covered the shots meant for you.

Suddenly..

"Oi what happened here ? " Mike shouted as he runs towards you.

"Mike , get us some help pls. This man got shot because of me." You said while you got worried by the blood running through the man's pierced body ..

"Right up." Mike got to his car ( from which he stole) and helped you send the bleeding man to the hospital.

--------
Time skip, aye
--------

Room 83

Doctor: He is fine now. Good thing you got him here fast. He's almost lost a huge volume of blood. Also you're lucky your friend here (turns to Mike) has the same blood type as him or else it would be difficult to find another donor.. and btw we got the nurse contact someone from his phone as you ordered Miss.

You got relieved and thanked the doctor as he leaves the three of you.

"I really think it's your stepmom who is trying to kill you."

"Speaking of that, my dad just went to me 3 hours before the incident." you replied.

"Well that explains a lot." Mike added.

"Oi! (Y/N) are you alright?! " A man shouted as he entered the room.

" Levi calm down! " Mike said as he slapped Levi. " We went to get that guy here, he saved (Y/N) awhile ago .. someone is trying to kill her again"

"I thought it's (Y/N) who got shot.. You know, I just realized every time your dad visits you. You always get into trouble." Levi said furiously and suddenly he saw the man who saved you.

Levi's eyes widen when he saw the man on the bed.

"Oi, is he the one?"

"Obviously?"

Levi gripped your shoulder and " He's the police guy who saw me grabbed an old lady's bag awhile ago. He is also the one who followed me , we better leave him here."

" What? I thought you lost him?" you replied

" But what about his bills here?" Mike added

"He has no bills here, I already took care of it since he saved me." you said.

"Oi , Im being serious guys let's go. He's already here so it's obvious that he'll be fine --"

<when suddenly>

Nurse: Yes sir, Officer Erwin is here.

"Erwin eh?" You muttered to yourself

"Oh shit" Levi uttered as he find a place to hide but he is too late.

Erwin's co-police friends are already in the room.

" I can't believe that lady called me sir?! " A strange haired lady with glasses said as she enter the room.

" Well Hanji probably because you do look like a man , look at you!" Another police replied.

" Fuck you Jean."

----

Mike's eyes widen when he saw his girlfriend suddenly enter the room.

"Babe?"

Hanji frozed.

" Baby boy! *jumps onto Mike* What are you doing here? " she replied to mike

"pfftt" Levi said as he holds his laugh. HOLY SHIT, THAT'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND? he said on his mind