Chapter 3: Going To Church

No one P.O.V

Jeongguk, Jeonghyun, and Taehyung were getting ready for church. Jeongguk doesn't do any religious practice so He is just gonna stick around. Jeongguk and Taehyung wore a suit while Jeonghyun was wearing a shirt, pants, and shoes. Jeonghyun was excited to see his grandparents, Taehyung was honored to sing, Jeongguk could care less. They got to the church, It was in Seungyeon's and Seungsik's kingdom. Jeongguk sat in the front row with Jeonghyun and 2 guards that he brought with him. Many of the angles were looking at Jeongguk as if they are ready to attack.  Jeongguk ignored them as he does to everyone he sees. Jeonghyun was just acting like a good boy. when the service was about to start a pastor came on the stage and picked up his microphone. 

"Everybody put your phone on mute, put the phone on mute," The pastor instructed. everybody put their phone on mute. "Okay, turn to chapter-" The pastor got cut off by an iPhone ringtone was ringing all of a sudden everyone turned their head to where the sound was coming from. An angle stands up." S-Sorry pastor, it was my wife-" The angel confessed but got cut off the pastor.

"No, don't say sorry. Don't say sorry now. I'm going to make you feel sorry." The pastor said.

"Get over here," The pastor demand. The angel went on stage only to get slapped by the pastor. "Ow!" The angel wince in pain. 

"THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T PUT YOUR TELEPHONE ON MUTE!"

Jeongguk was shocked to see this happening in heaven. HEAVEN! "I thought hitting people was my thing." Jeongguk thought. 

Jeonghyun just watched this with no reaction. 

After the whole singing and praying It was time for the introduction. 

"We have three visitors with us today. Please stand up to introduce yourself." The pastor said.

Jeongguk stands up while holding Jeonghyun who was patting his father's hair. He smiles at every one since he has to look friendly. "Hi, my name is Jeon Jeongguk and this is my son Jeon Jeonghyun. Jeonghyun, say hi," Jeongguk said as he tries to encourage Jeonghyun but Jeonghyun turned his back on everyone. Jeonghyun started to rub his eyes,  "You must be pretty tired, huh?" Jeongguk asked Jeonghyun.

Jeonghyun started babbling something that made everyone aww by his cuteness only if they knew what he was really talking about.

(I'm only tired of waiting...for the rise of my kingdom. A kingdom ruled by babies and toddlers, where parents don't leave the room. Mmm, everything we touch is ours and can go in our mouth. How are y'all doing dadas? Understand my words? you don't. duh! I speak in an intricate code, for my baby slaves adults have no idea what's going on the horizon. We must train. We must stay vigilant at all times. The time is drawing nigh. Join me. We'll rise together. The world is ours. Bow your heads. Grant us courage. Grant us victory. Done. Done. Done.)

Jeongguk chuckled and then gave Jeonghyun a quick glare then smiled at the people. "Jeonghyun, I know what you said. Don't even try to take over cause it won't happen and I'll make sure of it." Jeongguk mind link Jeonghyun. 

Seungsik wanted to hold his grandson. "Jeonghyunie, where is papa?" Seungsik asked Jeonghyun. Jeonghyun turned his head to find his papa. Jeonghyun teleported to the stage where Seungsik was sitting on his throne. Jeonghyun pats his papa's hands, "There is papa," Jeonghyun said with a smile. Seungsik smiled and picked Jeonghyun up and sat him down on his lap.

"Hi, papa," Jeonghyun greeted his papa. "Hi, Jeonghyun.Can you sing me a song?" Seungsik asked.

"Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream, merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily life is but a dream," Jeonghyun sang.