Chapter 13: Stubborn Little Brat(M)

{Hey guys, I know it's been a while, I've been focusing on myself and being busy with my personal life, I did miss writing so here I am writing another chapter, hope you enjoy it. :)}

Jeonghyun teenager life pt 2

__________________

No one P.O.V

As he sat in detention, Jeonghyun groaned, waiting for the time to pass. You might be wondering how he ended up in detention. He was yelling at a teacher for assigning them to write a fifteen-page essay on a book they had just completed reading. The teacher was engrossed at his computer, oblivious to the little prince. "Please hurry up!! I had to return home! I've got a lot of things to do!" As he rose from his seat, Jeonghyun grumbled. "Mr. Jeon, I'll leave it at that. You have two minutes left, so begin packing." As he looked at the clock, the teacher said.

Jeonghyun sighs and started packing up his things as his cheeks turned light pink. "Thanks, sir..."

"It's Mr Gwan, take care of yourself, don't do too much now," Mr Gwan farewelled as he watched the boy leave with a smile.

Jeonghyun went home greeting his parents before doing his homework and watching Netflix.

-The Next Day

Jeonghyun enters his classroom and takes a seat. Mr Gwan arrived a few minutes later, looking as fantastic as he always does. Everyone went nuts when Mr Gwan winked at someone in particular. Jeonghyun just sighs and scribbles in his notebook. The teacher continued to present the lesson until it was time for individual work. Mr Gwan was wandering about the classroom, just in case a student needed assistance, and he noticed Jeonghyun struggling with a question. "Do you require assistance?" Mr. Gwan enquired. With a shake of his head, Jeonghyun averted his gaze. "Just wait...I'll get it right someday."

Mr Gwan grinned and patted Jeonghyun on the back. "OK, kid, just so you know, I'll always be here to help, so don't be scared to ask."

As he figures out the task, Jeonghyun nods.

Before leaving the room, everyone collected their belongings.

Jeonghyun takes a deep breath and nervously tugs on the hem of his jumper. "Mr. Gwan, I'd want to express my heartfelt gratitude for all of your efforts I'm sorry, but I'm having a hard time comprehending the assignment...could you help explain?"

Mr. Gwan made a wary remark. "I suppose even the most successful student needs assistance?" Mr Gwan teased Jeonghyun with his question, which made him flush. "Please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE Before I smack you in the face, could you please assist me out?"

"We'll have a look at it, darling."

Jeonghyun sat down next to the teacher in the chair next to him.

"Just go for it! I'm not interested in peasants!"

"All right, all right, this is how it's done..." Mr Gwan went on to describe the work to Jeonghyun, who was paying attention but his mind was elsewhere.

(This is what the teacher looks like, Jeonghyun is 18 and Mr Gwan is 20 so~ don't come after me in the comment section about age gaps )