Chapter 5: Green Eyes Maids

No One P.O.V

Jeongguk was in his room lying on the bed thinking about somethings, he remembered he brought a new camera. "Maybe I should start a youtube channel...I have a lot of followers so it wouldn't take me that long to get subscribers. I also got skills in the entertainment industry," Jeongguk said to himself. I heard a knock "Who is it?" Jeongguk asked. "T-the maid, your highness,"  a female answered. "Come in," Jeongguk said. The maid came in looking down since her face was red. "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh AHHH I'M BREATHING THE SAME AIR AS THE KING! HE IS SO HANDSOME!!!!" the maid thought as she was fangirling on the inside. She stares at Jeongguk for a few minutes. Jeongguk felt the maid starring at him, "It would be appreciated if you stop staring and start working," Jeongguk said coldly as he was looking at his phone. The girl shivered and then got back to work. 

The door opens revealing Taehyung looking beautiful as always but his hair has gotten longer, that his hair reaches his back. Jeongguk puts his phone down and smiled at Taehyung. Taehyung laid on the bed next to Jeongguk and hugging him. Jeongguk hugged back and started kissing all over Taehyung's face. The maid was watching the scene with hatred but specifically at Taehyung. "He is so going to get it...I was enjoying my time with him and this pig decides to interrupt us," the maid thought. the maid had an idea she decided to trip so Jeongguk could focus on her.  The maid trip over thin air and fell on the floor making some weird sound. She tried to get Jeongguk's reaction but Jeongguk was too busy eating Taehyung's face to even care about the maid. The maid just left the room before she throws up.

As the maid was walking through the hallway she got pulled into a room.  The person who pulled her was another maid along with 3 more maids beside her.  "I've noticed you have fallen for the King too...I'm sure you are wondering the male who just kissed, his highness." The maid said. "How did know? who is that male?" The maid asked. The maid with pink hair smirks, "The male is one of,  his highnesses sluts.  But don't worry he isn't interested in him. The only reason why they are 'together' is because the king got him pregnant and now they are a family," The girl in the pink hair explained which got the black hair maid upset and angry, " I doubt that pig's relationship with, his highness will last long," The black hair maid said which made the other four maids laugh. 

"Oh, we forgot to introduce ourselves. My name is Haeun, the blonde hair one is Jiah, The brown hair one is Seoyoon, and the red hair one is Bongcha. What is your name?"   Haeun asked. 

The black hair maid smiled. " Hyunjae, My name is Hyunjae," Hyunjae said.  Haeun smirked, "Welcome to the group, we'll get rid of that disgusting thing,"  Haeun said. Hyunjae smirks and nods her head in agreement. 

_________

The five maids were watching Taehyung like a hawk, Bongcha threw some water so Taehyung could fall but one of the guards threw his cape on the wet floor so Taehyung wouldn't slip.  Taehyung was shocked but then smiled. Taehyung walked on the Guard cape then walked to the guard to thank him. "Thank you for saving me from slipping. I'm sorry that your cape got ruined," Taehyung said. The guard blush then looked away. "It's okay, your highness, It's my job to keep you safe at all cost even if it means my life," The guard confesses. "Aww, don't say that. Um, how about today we can have a cup of tea and chat? I want to make it up to you," Taehyung said with hope. Jeongguk stopped his track and glares at the guard to decline Taehyung's offer.

"Don't even think about going out with my wife, say yes and you'll see what will happen to you," Jeongguk mind link the guard. The guard felt Jeongguk's death glare burning the back of his skull.  "S-Sorry your highness, but I have work to do so I can't go out," The guard said politely. Jeongguk wraps his arms around Taehyung's waist while kissing Taehyung's neck. Jeongguk looked at the guard with a cold expression, "You are dismissed," Jeongguk said before he picked Taehyung up and left. The maids' eyes turned green because of jealousy watching the two being lovey-dovey. "W-wait, how does he have more chest than us?" Hyunjae asked. Haeun rolled her eyes and ignores Hyunjae's question.