The Truth Revealed

APRIL

TUESDAY

    So today was absolutely INSANE. Ever since I got my account back, things have been going smoothly on Twitch. I'm finally Pokimane's mod again, and everyone seemed happy that I was BACK. Unfortunately, I had to clear some stuff up, because apparently the hacker had been spreading LIES about me. I was really shocked and scared to learn that one of those lies, was a very familiar rumor...the CHIRAG thing. About me and Rowley faking the friendship. This really proved the hacker went to our school and knew me, or maybe had it OUT for me. I guess some kids from our school heard and started spreading it around.

    Some of Poki's fans said that the hacker pretended to be me, saying horrible things, like how I tricked some kid into being my friend, which was the rumor about Chirag. Apparently the hacker also abused the mod powers, unfairly timing out and even BANNING everyone. I was really worried, and eventually Pokimane UN-MODDED me. So in a donation, I explained everything, and I even gifted 20 subs to show I was nice and not lying. It took a lot of convincing, but I finally got my MOD title back. All the friends I made in chat helped vouch for me, too. So in the end, for the Twitch problem, everything seemed to work out.

Wish I could say the same about my FAMILY problems. Yesterday was APRIL FOOLS, and Rodrick did not take that fact lightly. He was pulling pranks left and right. It started with a few lies, and then became "accidental" trip ups, until it was all full-fledged TORMENT. Long story short, I had to change my shirt because of APPLE PIES multiple times. I think this was another part of his "revenge plan" to get back at me. It wasn't much better at school, either. 

     It was pretty much minor pranks, nothing too serious, until recess...that's when somehow, the worst thing yet of the day happened. Today, while I was sitting by the basketball court, I witnessed first-hand Tyson Sanders tripping onto the blacktop right on top of the new piece of CHEESE. I knew immediately what this meant, and the people playing basketball with him pointed and yelled that he had the cheese TOUCH. Then they all ran away. So that was just perfect. I left before Tyson could think of  trying to give it to ME.  For the rest of recess, I went to speak with Chirag.

   I actually got him a packet of M&M's to make up for the trouble that whole rumor thing brought him. At this point, he seemed about 65% convinced that I'm NOT lying about our friendship. Which is the majority, but it wasn't good enough. So I decided to be extra nice. Unfortunately, I think April 1st was a BAD DAY to try acting KIND. Anyway, that was pretty much everything that happened on this year's April Fools. But somehow today was even CRAZIER. I found out who REALLY is the HACKER. And you'll never believe who it is.

   It all started during recess, when I was hanging around the blacktop, bored. I was considering trying to talk to Chirag some more when somebody called my name angrily. As I turned around, the person said something that really SHOOK me...

 As I turned around, the person said something that really SHOOK me