- Chapter One -

- Y/N's Point of View -

After nine years, I was finally moving back to Japan. As my mom drives, I can't help but notice the park I always use to go to. I end up smiling, nothing has really changed.

-Flashback -

Iida chases me around, as we run all over the park. Iida ends up using his quirk, that cheater!

I whine, "That's not fair, you used your quirk!" Iida giggles, as he goes over to hug me and say sorry. That's when my mom calls my name. I look at the park's gate to see her waiting for me. I frown, I look at Iida again.

"I got to go, bye Iida!" I explain. Iida grabs my wrist before I go.

He pleads, "Promise to come back tomorrow?" I face towards him, making a pinky promise. As I start running towards my mother, Iida and I wave back to each other. My mom stands there waiting for me, grabbing me hand and leading me to the car. I end up noticing the boxes in the backseat.

"Where are we going mommy?" I question. My mom smiles and has tears on her face. As if she were relieved about something.

My mom responds, "Somewhere away from him.."

- End of Flashback -

As I get out of the car and start helping my mom carry boxes into our house. As soon as the last box hit the floor, I started to walk around the area. The area was quiet, not surprising since it was almost the end of the day. I continue to walk, noticing U.A. High School. A big grin spreads on my face, I'm going to be a hero.

I start to jog home, as the moon was rising. Opening the door, I see my mom in the kitchen, making dinner.

"It smells good in here!" I explain. My mom looks towards me and smiles.

She responds, "That's because it's your favorite!" I give her a thumbs up as I go upstairs to start unpacking my things. As I start to unpack, I can't help but notice a picture with Iida and I in it. I sigh, knowing that he would never remember me after all this time.

"Dinner's ready Y/N!" my mom shouts, I rush down the stairs and help her set the table up. As I get plates, forks, spoons, and napkins. My mom puts food on my plate.

I grinned, "Thanks mom." My mom smiles as she sits down across from me. As we start eating, I had to tell her my plan about becoming a hero.

"Hey mom," I exclaimed, my mom looks up at me, "I'm thinking about becoming a hero." My mom's face goes into shock. As she finishes up chewing her food, she sets her fork down.

My mom sputters, "That's great Y/N! As far as I heard U.A. High is about to open the Entrance Exams." My eyes lighten up, finally she supports a dream of mine or so I thought.

"Although, it's so dangerous being a hero, I'm scared that you might end up dead especially with your quirk." My quirk, copy, allows me to copy somebody else's quirk but I had to touch them in order to use it. I can't really use mutation quirks, yet. As for the drawbacks of my quirk, I can't copy too much or I'll end up passing out. I'm hoping that will change as soon as I become a student of U.A!

I whine, "I know mom, but think about it! I can protect us if something bad happens, and I promise I won't overuse my quirk!" I beg my mom, as she sits there thinking about how she should respond.

She sighs, "Alright, you got me, I'll sign you up for U.A." I stand up and go hug my mom in excitement, squealing that she finally supports me.

"Thank you, mom!" I go up to my room and lay in bed, thinking that I'll be a hero!

- A Few Days Later -

As my mom drives me to the gates of U.A. High School, she gives me warnings.

"Don't use your quirk too much, be nice to the other kids, oh!" As I get out of the car, she yells at me, making me embarrassed.

"Make sure you do your best!" my mom screams, as I hide in the crowd, later giving her a thumbs up. As I walk to the doors of U.A. High school, a kid bumps into me.

The kid turns around, "Don't get in my way extra." I frown, as I think of a comeback.

"I'm not the one being cocky." I smirk, the boy's eyes widen. As I see little explosions coming from his hand. Before anything more could happen, a boy appears in front of us.

He explains, "We are not supposed to be fighting, it's about the test today, please try to refrain from killing yourselves." The kid was using hand motions the entire time. I pout, but I just let it go. The kid grunts as he heads towards the doors.

"Thank you for not getting me killed, the name's Y/N L/N!" I introduce myself; the boy fixes his glasses.

Introducing himself, "I'm Tenya Iida, It's nice to meet you Y/N!" My heart stops for a minute, Tenya Iida, my child hood best friend..? Was it really him if so he was standing right in front of me.

"We got to go before the entrance exams start!" Iida explains, as he grabs me wrist and leads me to the doors.

Oh, Tenya Iida...