- Chapter Three -

- Y/N's Point of View -

"Oh, do you know what had happened to her..?" I ask, Iida nodded his head no, then went into an explanation.

Iida explained, "We made a promise one day that she would come back, and she never did." His face is filled with hurt. I look down at the ground, knowing that I had broken that promise. Even though, it wasn't my fault. Iida looks at the sky, knowing that it was getting late.

"I should walk you home," Iida mentions. I nod my head, as we walk in silence. Once we get to my house, Iida makes sure I make it inside okay. As I close the door, I see Iida wave to me. I grin but it fades as I close the door.

I thought, why did I lie to him. He looked so disappointed when I told him no. I sigh as I go to my room, as I walked to my bed and fell on it. As I fall asleep, I can't help the fact I was disappointed in myself.

- A Week Later -

I wake up, I was still waiting for my acceptance letter. As I walk out of my room, I notice the smell of breakfast. I rush down the stairs, almost tripping.

"Good morning sleepyhead," my mom smiles, I go to hug her, I stop when she points out a letter on the table. I look at the letter, my stomach starts to ache. I walk to the table, opening the letter. Suddenly, All Might appears.

"Hello young Y/N, as you may already know, these are the results of your entrance exam!" All Might continues, "I want to congratulate you on being welcomed into U.A. High School!" I fall to my knees, as tears started to form in my eyes. My mom goes to hug me, as she had tears in her eyes also.

All Might explains, "You had gotten 63 points, and were place #15 on the chart. Welcome to U.A." As the letter stops, my mom and me are sobbing on the ground after hearing the news that I'm going to be a hero or at least a hero in training.

We stop so we can eat breakfast, as soon as I had gotten done with breakfast so I could text Iida. Although I see that he had already texted me, letting me know that he got in as well!

Hey Y/N, I got in! How about you? - Speedy Boy

Y/N - I got in as well!

Y/N - We're both going to be heroes Iida!

As Iida and I had stopped our conversation my mom shouts for me, so we could go shopping for a school uniform. As we head to the mall, I could already say so many kids looking for uniforms.

"Let's go over here Y/N," my mom suggests, I nod while I follow her to a section with U.A. Uniforms. As I try on a uniform, I could already tell that I was going to have a great time at the high school.

As I wait for my mom at the register, I couldn't help but notice a few people getting U.A. uniforms. They all looked excited to me, while I was over here being nervous about becoming a hero. My mom then tells me that we were all ready to go, so I follow her to the car, as she puts my uniform in the trunk.

My mom exclaims, "I can't believe that my little Y/N is going to be a hero!" I groan to the sound of my mom calling me little.

"I'm not little anymore mom, I'm 15 now." I mumble. My mom makes an annoyed look towards me.

"Fine, my '15' year old ,Y/N, is going to be a hero," my mom fixes her statement. I laugh as she fixes her sentence, soon enough we were home, and now I would need to wait until school started.

- A Few Weeks Later -

As I walk to school, I look at the paper I had in my hands. All I need to do is find class 1-A, soon enough I'm in front of the school gates. I take a deep breath and continue; I walk through the halls. Noticing that the doors and ceiling were huge, my anxiety gets worse and worse as I get closer to my classroom.

"Please take your feet off the desk!" I could already hear somebody bossing a classmate around. As I open the doors, I see Iida and a blonde hair kid. I see a few other people, a pink girl, a small boy, and a few others. I sigh, at least I knew one person in my class.

Iida turns around, "Oh hey Y/N, it looks like were in the same class!" I nervously laugh and nod. As I go to sit down, right next to Iida. A few minutes later, the green hair boy walks in.

"What are you doing in here damn Deku!?" the blonde kid yells. Deku starts to freak out and tries to explain but ends up saying absolutely nothing. After everybody was sitting, the door opens. I couldn't see anybody until I looked down. Is that our teacher?

I soon realize that was our teacher, this class was just getting weirder and weirder. "My name is Mr. Aizawa, I will be your homeroom teacher." Mr. Aizawa yawns, as everybody starts to whisper about him. Suddenly Mr. Aizawa's hair flies up, and his eyes were red. Telling everybody to be quiet. Mr. Aizawa then gets out eye drops and putting some in his eyes.

Mr. Aizawa starts to give instructions, "We will be taking a test to see if I expel you or not."