The Talk

Zia's POV
*door creaking* *door slamming*
"Zia? Uh honey... uh... well honey we need to talk" Zia's dad said with a tone of uncertainty. Zia drops her backpack on the floor and walks over to her dad on the couch.
"Well uh... honey you um need to-" he was cut of by Zia's voice.
"Get a job I know I'm working on it dad I just..." *sighs* "schools got me stuck in my own trap"
"Honey why didn't you tell me this?" He said as his eyebrows curled into his forehead with concern.
"I'm gonna get it sorted out tomorrow"
"Ok well uh tomorrow I'll look at jobs for yo-" cut off once again.
"Dad no you don't need to do that I'm a women now I can find a job for my self. Now I'm gonna take a shower and go to bed I'll se you in the morning." She said as she stands up and and kisses her dad on the head along with the sound of leather being released of weight.

*alarm clock beeping*
"Mmmm is it five o' clock already?" Zia says as she wipes the tiredness out of her eyes and sits up and twists her back until it pop them rotates and same for the other side then flings her comforter off of her hot body and rocking out of bed.
*whining*
"Huuuuh oh no!" Exclaims Zia as she quickly bends down and grabs her pony tail holder that fell on the ground then flings her hair into a stylish messy pony tail. Flings open her closet doors and pulls out tight skinny jeans and a light blue tight long sleeve and grabs a coat and puts it on. Stumbling into the bathroom with her pants halfway up her legs which makes her trip and fall...
"Aaahh! Ow golly that hurt!"
*loud thumping and rattling of the walls/floor*
She exclaimed as she stood up and pulled up her pants the rest of the way then taking a deep breath.
"Zia? Honey you ok?"
"Um yeah uh I just fell and twisted my ankle" she said yelling through walls.
She brushed off the pain and brushed her teeth then bent down to a drawer and pulled out a turquoise dog harness and leash and called a name.
"Jiggy? Come here puppy poo poo?"
Then a schnauzer puppy comes running from Zia's room panting and barking.
"Jiggy come on I need to put your harness on! Oh and uh hey dad I might be late tonight is that ok? And uh I'll have Jiggy with me today so you'll be on your own today" she said as she zipped up her tall brown leather boots.
"Aww darn do I have to be alone? Ok but this means you'll have to bring me extra ice cream because your leaving me alone and your going to be late" said Zia's dad with chuckles.
"Haha ok I'll bring you extra ice cream with gummy worms on it sound good?" She said with a smirk on her face.
"Sounds excellent" he said with a thumbs up.
"Alright dad I gotta go love you have a good day I'll see you tonight" she said as she hugged him and picked up Jiggy's leash and limped out the door.
The rumbling of a car starting outside then drives off.

Authors note,
Just to tell you right now that if grammar is wrong it's because I'm younger but I'll try to do as best as I can😉