Preparement

Saturday morning Zia wakes up to head over to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria to talk to the manager about the jobs.
"Hey dad I forgot to tell you last night but I'm I found a job!" She said shrugging her shoulders while holding her hands up like she had plates in them with a big grin.
"That's great sweetie! When do you-"
"Today um well no sorry haha not today I'm going to talk to the manager today in a little bit I gotta leave at two to meet with him at the pizzeria." She said looking at the floor then her dad.
"A pizzeria! What's the name?"
"Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria!" She said making it sound like the greatest thing with a high pitched tone at the end of the word "pizzeria".
"That's great! I can't wait." He said with a smile where she could tell he was thinking of how big she was getting.
"Otay I gotta go get ready" she said spinning her thin and y'all body around then leaping towards her bedroom door then shutting it.
"Ok I gotta go" she said coming out of her room in tight jeans with a floral t-shirt and her hair up in a ponytail with her brown leather boots and a grey and white cardigan.
"Ok sweetie see you this afternoon!"
"Alright bye dad!" She said waving her hand hand jolting the door with the noise of jingling keys.
Once she got to the pizzeria she opened up the door and a wave of an uplifting feeling to the children having so much fun. After looking all around the building just from the door her eyes found the animatronics and was stuck on how... wonderful they seemed to her. Once she got her eyes unglued to the robots she started to walk to the managers office,
"Hello may I help you?" The man had said to her in a very friendly way.
"Um yes I'm Zia and I saw a magazine and that this place needed some more employes?" She said with a smile and hope that he would follow with what she had said.
"Yes ma'am you are correct!" He said with joy on his face.
"I would like to apply for a job here"
"Ok all I need you to do is sign some papers"
"Ok!"
She started to read the words carefully then finished signing and reading papers.
"Ok here you go!" She handed him the papers.
"I need to look over these papers and I'll get back to you! Until then, which won't take long, why don't you go get a feel of the place" he said smiling which made her very comfortable.
Three minuets later she walked into the office to see if he had read all the paper and approved of it.
"Alright Zia you are officially an employe here and Freddy's Pizzeria!"
"Thank you! When do I start?"
"Um your first shift will be the janitor is that ok?"
"Yes that's fine"
"Great later on in the days if working here at the pizzeria your jobs will begin to change and your income is $130.00 dollars a week."
"Thank you and I never happened to catch your name it is?"
"Paul"
"Paul ok thank you and when does my first shift of janitorial service start?"
"Tonight after hours there will still be some of the staff here so you won't be lonely"
" ok thank you Paul I will be here at eight!"
Later at Zia's house after she told her father all about it she got ready for her shift.
She walks into the doorway and was greeted by three animatronics.
"Ooo you must be Zia the new janitor!" Chica said with her squeaky voice.
"Yes I am the new janitor but how did you know about me Chica?"
"Huuuuuh!!! She knows my name few ok sorry I get excited when there are new people that come and work here. And how we know about you is the manager was talking about you."
"Oh ok"
"Ok Chica my turn to say hi. Hi I'm Bonnie"
"Nice to meet you Bonnie."
"Oh and this is Freddy."
"Hello there Zia we are happy to have a new employe!"
"Hi Freddy now I need to get cleaning!"
"Ok bye Zia!" Chica said waving here arm in happiness.
As Zia started cleaning she was greeted by a young boy that had an apron on and a red shirt with khakis.
"Hi I'm Jack Paul's son." He said stretching his arm out to shake her's.
"I'm Zia." She said shaking his hand. "Um sorry hang on." She said apologizing to the boy. "Hey Chica could you bring me the mop bucket along with the mop?"
"Sure!" Chica said with joy.
"Jack! Come here and help us clean the kitchen." A voice came out of the two doors of the kitchen.
"Sorry I gotta go" he said turning back to the kitchen.
Then Chica comes running with the mop while pushing the bucket.
"Thank you Chica!"
"Your welcome!" Then she walked back to her group.
"Alright Chica, Bonnie and Freddy time to get on the stage." The manager called out to the animatronics.
"Ok Paul I'm done cleaning is my shift over now?"
"Yes Zia and I have some money for you because you did an amazing job cleaning!"
"Thank you Paul! I really appreciate it!"
"Thirty dollars." He said handing the money to her then telling her to get some rest.