The Search

"Zia!!! Where have you been!! And why are you limping?" exclaimed a tall beautiful girl with brown hair, blue eyes and jeans with a blouse, a leather jacket with a beret, and black heels.
"I know I'm sorry I woke up and Jiggy started whining then I forgot I needed to take her to the vet today so that took a long time and traffic but I also fell this morning and twisted my ankle so that's why I'm limping." Zia said as she took an extremely deep inhale then a large exhale from all of the speaking.
"I'm sorry that I was late Caroline" she whispered to Caroline while walking through the hall way to the class room.
"Naw it's ok I've gotten here late before too so I don't blame you" Caroline said with a smile. *ringing* "oh gosh we are going to be late for class Caroline!" Zia huffed as they started to sprint down the hall way then see the number of the class room. Zia tried to stop but she was running to fast so her legs slipped out from underneath her which caused her to slide across the floor right by the class room door looking like something was pulling her by her legs. And Caroline kinda fell and was trying to catch her self by crawling on the ground just with her hands and feet which caused her beret to fall so she picked it up and repositioned it on her head. Zia stood up and kinda jumped to the door way puffing and chuckling while Caroline was behind her trying to hide her giggles. They both limped into the class because Zia twisted her ankle this morning and Caroline was running in heels...
"Oh my! Um Zia Caroline are you two ok?!" The teacher asked with concern and a few chuckles.
"Yes Mrs. Drodel we are ok... we think?!" Zia said while laughing at her self.
Later that day once the final class was over...
"Hey Zia want to come over to my place and hang out?" Caroling said nudging Zia on the arm.
"No sorry I can't I've got to stay late then once I leave I got to pick up ice cream for my dad and I"
"Oh ok well I guess th-" she had been cut off my an exclamation.
"Shoot!!! I got to go pick up Jiggy! Sorry I really need to go Caroline I'll see you this weekend?" She said turning around and walking back words then sprinting off.
"Ok see ya" Caroline said waving her hand along the expression of boredom.
At the vets office,
"Few uh hi sorry I'm late Julie I-"
"No it's ok Zia and Jiggy is ready" Julie said with a little smile and some chuckles.
"How do you do it Julie, you read my mind!"
"Hehe I just know what people are going to say!"
"Haha well I'm I was wondering if uh y'all needed some people work here? My dad is saying I need a job and I know I need a job but I just don't know what job to get!?"
"Sssss... sorry Zia we have all the people we need but if we need an assistant I'll call!"
"Thanks Julie" she said brushing a price of her hair out if her face.
"I'll get Jiggy" Julie said as she stood up out of her chair and walked out of the office. Then something caught Zia's eye, it was a magazine that had buildings that needed workers so she sat down and read the magazine then Julie and Jiggy came out but she hadn't noticed until Jiggy started barking which made her snap out of her 'world'
"Jiggy! Puppy how are you pretty girl come here!" She said as she had gotten on her knees so she would be closer to Jiggy's size. She walked up to the desk to pay when an idea popes in her head.
"Hey um Julie I was looking in this magazine and there seemed to be good jobs so do you think I could borrow the magazine for a bit?" She asked holding up the magazine.
"Sure thing kido and you can keep the magazine" she said while she winked at Zia.
"Julie. Bye!" She said waving her hand while looking at Jiggy.
At her apartment,
"Come on Jiggy get out of the car baby girl" she said trying to convince Jiggy to exit the car.
She goes into the apartment lobby and presses the elevator button then walks in the elevator and selects forth floor.
"Hey dad! Here is Jiggy you can have her for the rest of the day but I need to go back to the school k"
"Sure thing. Come here Jiggy! I haven't seen you all day you little booger!" He said bending down so he could pick up Jiggy. Then Jiggy launches her self foreword to run to Zia's dad so Zia quickly let's go of the leash so the leash wouldn't burn her hand.
"Alright dad I got to go and tell Mrs. Drodel that I need to stay so she doesn't lock up the main entrance k? Love you dad" she said spinning around and jumping forward to the door them makes her way to the school.
She finally gets to the front door and pulls on the door but it didn't open!
"Shoot Mrs. Drodel locked it!"
Then a figure popped out from beside the doors then unlocked the doors.
"Mrs. Drodel!?"
"Hehe yes Zia, I knew you were coming back so I played a joke on you" she said smiling and laughing about her joke. "When do you think you'll be heading home?" Mrs. Drodel asked as the two lady's were walking down the hallway to the library.
"Um I think I'll head home about seven? Is that ok?"
"That's perfect I'm leaving at seven thirty so you'll big out of her just in time" she said smiling at Zia's beautiful face.
"Ok thanks Mrs. Drodel"
"You bet ya honey" she said as both of them leaned to the right to turn into the library. Zia sat down at a table and opened up the magazine and there happens to be an office desk worker but she wanted something that wasn't boring so she kept looking then there was a pizzeria called Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. It showed a picture of four robotic animals. She thought it would be perfect since kids were always playing and there was happiness all around the pizzeria so she circled it the there was a clock chime and it happened to chime seven o' clock so she stuffed the magazine in her backpack and stood up and said to Mrs. Drodel good bye and left. But she still had one place to stop before she went home, Baskin Robbin's ice cream parlor. Once she got the ice cream and left she got home and gave her dad the I've cream and told him that she thinks she found a job then got in bed.

Authors note,
Sorry it took a while to finally get FNAF related but it's finally here.