CHAPTER THIRTY TWO * THE SPARK

After closing the front door Michael turned and grabbed Stiles, "This will be our last time alone in this house." Placing his lips on Stiles he held his head tight as the two men kissed with extreme passion. Michael pulled Stiles's shirt over his head as their libidos took over, the two men shuffled across the floor, kissing with an urgency. Michael knew this was both men's first time with another man. Yeah, they had kissed each other before, but this was their moment, all the fear and mental lusting for each other the two men had been through for quite some time, was ready to end with an uncontrollable physical fest. As they tripped their way up to their master suite, Michael landed on top of Stiles, he looked his man directly in the eye, both men felt the electrical shock in a stronger wave of euphoria that overwhelmed their inner beasts. Stiles's heart pounded, he never felt this love and need for anyone before, it was if his mind and soul had been searching for Michael all his life, the aura their bodies were putting off was a bright magenta glow, that ingulfed the room. The houses electricity was starting to flash, but neither men could see, their minds at that point were on a different plain of existence. A group of deer that was grazing outside the boat house in the moon light all looked up ears twitching noses sniffing, and one by one took off towards the woods, the glow of red sent a shockwave, like an ionized pulse through the space around the home and the land it was on. Michael stood up and helped Stiles stand, their eyes were now glowing an almost teal/bluish color. They made their way to the bed as Stiles closed the door as they passed. They pulled the covers up to their chests, each looked into the others eyes and softly whispered one word to other. "Mate". The time they were together had no corporeal existence, both men laid just staring into the others eyes.

Michael started to feel his surroundings again, he was staring at Stiles, as Stiles blinked a couple of times and finally spoke.

 "I'm not sure what just happened, but I know I am happy it was with you." And for the first time Stiles let go of all his fear and started to live as who he was.

 "I finally have you Sarge. Life is good, this is home, and as crazy as it is, we have a family. I want to make it legal and soon." Stiles was very happy with that thought, he put his hand under Michael's neck and pulled him in close, 

"You have me, now and forever." with that they kissed. The moments were uncountable. But eventually sitting at the side of their bed in his boxer briefs Stiles memory popped like a balloon, 

"Oh my God, they are gonna be here in a few minutes, get up you, lets straighten up a bit before they get here. Both men moved to kiss one last time, then started cleaning little things.

The car was creating a dust cloud behind it, 

"Babe, I don't think this car likes a rocky road." Jackson turned his head to face Ethan, 

"It's a Porsche, it doesn't belong on a rocky road." Ethan was put off by the statement, but didn't want to show it, so he just glanced out the passenger window, the sight he saw made him scream, 

"Look out!" As Jackson slammed on the brakes and the car slid just a bit, turning to the right, a herd of deer scrambled in front of them." Jackson was beyond pissed, 

"Dammit, that was close." Ethan could see the boathouse, there was a red glow from the first floor, "Jacs I think the house is on fire, pull the car up closer, I'll meet you there." Jackson tried to grab his arm, but he was faster. 

"Ethan no, wait!" jumping out of the car heading towards the house, he put it in gear and drove to the house. Ethan got there and as he got closer the red light started to dissipate, then it was gone. Jackson pulled up and jumped out,